• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Clues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Watch this Video it will help on my theory YouTube - Kingdom Hearts coded, Japanese trailer - DK?3713
If you stop at 0:38, that is when Jiminy and them first discover "We Must Return to free them from their torment" in the journal... we all know this but any who!
Skip all the way to 2:23 and you will notice everyone is somewhat surprised or weirded out...
They discover another page that they have not previously seen, "Their torment has been lessened"...
you could say that they have found that page after they have finished a certain quest...

My theory is that Jiminy and Mickey are overall Tormented by this Journal and this page they have discovered, and each quest they solve a new page is released there and their Torment has lessened because they have seen this person in a black coat or something else(quest finished?)?... but the question is who wrote it? sure not Jimney, could the journal be connected to someone else? or is the journal is its own person and is just playing silly ticks on them? Discuss~

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i think that after putting sora kairi and riku through all this somethin musta happened after kh2 that leads to kh3
im gonna regret saying that

slmcknett

I doubt that the journal is it's own person, someone must be manipulating it, like how the journal was manipulated in Chain of Memories to delete all of the previous entries. I always wondered how that happened, so maybe we'll figure it out in this game; it might be that same Organization XIII member, but digital.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I doubt that the journal is it's own person, someone must be manipulating it, like how the journal was manipulated in Chain of Memories to delete all of the previous entries. I always wondered how that happened, so maybe we'll figure it out in this game; it might be that same Organization XIII member, but digital.

yeah like "could the journal be connected to someone else?"....

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I kinda hope that Coded won't really tie into anything though, so fingers crossed that the problem will resolve without impacting the story much. I doubt we'll ever see it outside of japan.
Don't say that because I still want to play it

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
The black coat guy/gal is Max playing a trick on them.

Max: Ha! Take that for forgetting me from all 5 to 8 games!

I'm kidding, calm done.
Coded will most likely weasel it's way here.
It has to be important to the series.
Otherwise, what's the point.
Besides, isn't it supposed to show us a lot of junk on Mickey and Riku?
Yeah, that's not important. Not at all.... :23:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The fact that there is a person in the black cloak like that means that this game will tie in. It's a canon part of the series and it woudln't if it wasn't advertised like it is now.

A

Audo

I'm pretty sure it has been said that it isn't a new page that they see, but the same page, just that the message has changed.

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
wait..max, like goofy's kid max? that'd be worth some lulz. Mickey has speaking roles in this so if it came out in an english version i hope they find a good mickey VA..I'm sorry that I haven't been paying much attention to Coded..I've been focusing on Days. So do we even have english subbed cutscenes or just the trailer now?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm gonna go on a limb and say this, but....
Possible Namine Replica in a black coat? :/

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Namine doesn't fit the look of the cloak though; the physique and boots and stature is just more similar to a character such as Roxas/Ven.

However, the two mysteries are basically the cloaked person and whatever the journal is referring to IN the data itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back