• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded , BBS & 385/2 = the end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX!

hi , i have wondering
is Coded , BBS and 385/2
is the end , cuz its explains all we need to know !
just like BBS = the past of KH
385/2 = the time that roxas spent in the Town
Coded = the letter in Journal says :" thank namine " and Castle Oblivion
So , I'm scared about these thoughts I've been thinking lately
Plz ur ideas ?
well the scene "sora received a letter from the king " have been forgotten !
:blush: it's my first Topic

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Well, since we already don't know everything on next 3, it will be hard to guess for KH3, but all 3 new game leads to KH3... Beside, when Heartless is defeated, and after the nobody of that Heartless is defeated, they re become whole. So, well, Xehanort's Heartless is dead, then Xemnas, so I think we can have an idea of who will be KH3 main villain.

Tidora

They wouldnt stop at those 3... Square enix woudl want to go all out on their last kh.. And to do that they would have to put it on a ps3...

deepdive

Website
thefenrir.deviantart.com
I don't think they'll end the KH series with these 3 handheld games. These 3 games are obviously leading to the next big installment of Sora's adventures; and from what we've seen in the ending of KHII, I highly doubt we've seen the last of Sora and company.

Kairiangel

the 3 games are there to:
1)clear up the questons from the last few games
2)lead to a great new adventure AKA KH3

the director said that KH will come to a end but that nay be KH5 I hope!

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
the director said that KH will come to a end but that nay be KH5 I hope!

I think having a sequel to KH3 could be a mistake. I mean, I fear a KH4 would be pointless... In KH 1 we defeat Xehanort's heartless, in KH2 Xehanort's nobody, in BBS Xehanort's past incarnation likely, and in KH3 likely whole Xehanort. If they can bring a good new ennemy, so yes, but i doubt.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Brign the whole organization back, cept Roxas, but their hole selves, that or do some more spin offs..

deepdive

Website
thefenrir.deviantart.com
I agree, even though the Kingdom Hearts series is a great series...I'd rather see it end at KH3. It's not like Final Fantasy where each one is different so they're able to make new ones without worrying whether the stories in each one are linked to each other.

Charlie K

Back in Business
They'll figure a way to make sure that KH still goes strongly..New characters, different sides, they did a Roxas why not do a Xehanort?Lol.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea but obviosuly they can't get everything, so I'ma just saying, it would help to know everything, and seriously, you want KH to end at KH3? LIKE COMMON!

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I see the possibility of spin off on Organization member... Who they were before becoming nobody... But that's all, I think their whole being will be destroyed in KH3, or not. Somebody like Demyx won't try to fight Sora, Luxod, Marluxia etc maybe not too now that they have a heart.

deepdive

Website
thefenrir.deviantart.com
Well yea, that is what I'm hoping for. A KH4 would be dragging out an epic adventure into a repetitive story in my opinion. As for spin-offs, I don't see a problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back