• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded and Mobile Sites Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Check the front page to read the translations of the official sites! Please do not repost without crediting to Kingdom Hearts Insider.

The most important detail to notice is that Coded will be distributed from the Mobile Portal Site, as has been mentioned before, in episodes. Considering Mobile is currently a Japan only feature, the chances of Coded becoming available overseas seems slim. We'll keep you updated and watch for us over the next week as news from Tokyo Game Show 2008 pours in!

The Enchanted

Oh bittermeats, you and your Japanese reading abilites totally own against any mod.
*neils before Bittermeats*

All hail Bittermeats! All hail Bittermeats! All hail Bittermeats!

A

Audo

oh my god bittermeats. you're the maaan. ;)

Ah, so the KH Mobile site still isn't opened. Lamecakes... again.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I'm sure Coded'll be available through V-Cast or something. Nomura said he's designing it for multiple mobile phones and S-E likes to go global now. And KH is such a big series anyway that he practically wants the whole world to experience all of it. The thing that really confirms it for me, though, is that Re:CoM is coming, which to me is a big mistake.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Even though they pretty much restate what we already know, the new sites are still pretty cool. Look at the little avatars; They're so happy! Thanks, Bittermeats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back