• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded and Mobile Sites Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Kris, don't be so immature. lol man

Thanks again, bittermeats! Your translations are treasures, they are.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
As always, thanks for the translations. Even if these games don't appeal to me as much as BBS and Days, any info on Coded/ Mobile (and what's on their sites) is always appreicated. :thumbsup:

A

Audo

You know what Bittermeats!? NO THANK YOU! I HATE that you translated these pages! I WANTED TO REMAIN IN THE DARK AND YOU HAVE SPOILEDTH THAT! You shall NEVAH be forgiven for this, nor will you EVER RECEIVE MY THANKS! GOOD DAY, SIR! :<

Cissy

Bronze Member
You know what Bittermeats!? NO THANK YOU! I HATE that you translated these pages! I WANTED TO REMAIN IN THE DARK AND YOU HAVE SPOILEDTH THAT! You shall NEVAH be forgiven for this, nor will you EVER RECEIVE MY THANKS! GOOD DAY, SIR! :<

Such vile, violent badgering of a violent translation of violent violency.

You should be ashamed, ma'm.

A

Audo

WiiWare. Really? What makes you say WiiWare?
Final Fantasy IV: The After is a cellphone game that was released on the same brand of phones as Coded, was released in episodes like Coded, and it is being considered to be rereleased on WiiWare for NA audiences.
Coded could follow suit. And honestly, it would make more sense than Coded being put onto a handheld that already has a KH game (DS/PSP)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Final Fantasy IV: The After is a cellphone game that was released on the same brand of phones as Coded, was released in episodes like Coded, and it is being considered to be rereleased on WiiWare for NA audiences.
Coded could follow suit. And honestly, it would make more sense than Coded being put onto a handheld that already has a KH game (DS/PSP)

That would be nice. It could fill the KH on Wii fans' needs. I'd actually look forward to it being on WiiWare than PSP.

Or maybe Downloadable on PlayStation Store. Like R&C: Quest for Booty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back