• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

codebreaker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIIIStarr

NOOO!!! Don't go to the official codebreaker site! They have no good codes. Go to Youtube and search for Kingdom Hearts 2 Codebreaker codes and some of those videos will have links to sites that give you all of the really good codes. Don't go the Official Codebreaker Site!! You'll just end up wasting your time.

ishotansem

NOOO!!! Don't go to the official codebreaker site! They have no good codes. Go to Youtube and search for Kingdom Hearts 2 Codebreaker codes and some of those videos will have links to sites that give you all of the really good codes. Don't go the Official Codebreaker Site!! You'll just end up wasting your time.
good point i got banned from kh vids and i cant log out so i cant help sorry

memberXVI

here's a few

Sora slot-11C95618 0000???
Goofy character slot-11C9561C 0000????
Donald character slot-11C9561A 0000????

(Donald and Goofy people's slot ONLY)

(replace the question marks with these digits)

ally Cloud-0688
enemy Cloud-08F9
ally Leon-061C
enemy Leon-08F8
ally Axel-04DC
enemy Axel first time fighting -0835
enemy Axel fighting him as Dual Wield Roxas-0051
Xaldin-03E5
Demyx fighting him at Hollow Hastion/Radiant Garden-08F7
the one winged angel Sephiroth(One Winged Angel playing in background)-08B6
Groundshaker-0459

(For normal Sora ONLY)

growth abilities just like when you fight Xemnas Armor only with riku-2019089C 00000000 (no lies)

(Sora slot ONLY)

Dual Wield Roxas-0323
(sorry thats all i got for Sora)

and who could forget the MASTER CODE!!!

9AD826F3 1802B626

Note: do NOT EVER try and do an Axel Vs Axel match. i tried and it kept on freezing just when i was loading the game. it wont corrupt anything though i'll tell you that.

Note 2:DO NOT SAVE THE GAME WITH THE CHEATS ON!!! IT WILL CORRUPT YOUR FILE!!!

also to Agent007,there's no diffence between them,it's just that they used the same codes but with diffent code digits and codebreakers is easier to input in.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
also to Agent007,there's no diffence between them,it's just that they used the same codes but with diffent code digits and codebreakers is easier to input in.

Thanks MemberXVI, i might look into it at some point but for right now I'm gonna stick to AR MAX. Thanks for the info.

XIIIStarr

Okay, so I have the code to turn Sora into Roxas, and the code to make Axel and ally, and I want to fight with just those two. How do I get rid of the third party member?

memberXVI

Okay, so I have the code to turn Sora into Roxas, and the code to make Axel and ally, and I want to fight with just those two. How do I get rid of the third party member?

here's a riku dummy code for donald

11C9561A 0000063E

he's gonna stand in the t stance so no threats there but i only did this once and not really sure if he's gonna stay in the t stance the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back