• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code of the Courier (Ya third time, ya I'm Persistent.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
((Let's get this over with. Please? I promise I'll leave you all alone if I can just get four people! If four people join and we finish this rp I'll leave the fourms so you all can get on with your lifes without me. I PROMISE JUST JOIN MY RP!! XD))

The Code of the Courier

The courier, a person who has sworn an oath to their employee to see that their package gets delivered safely. Think of them as a pirate for hire if you will. They travel from place to place, by land or by sea
To get their jobs done. One will not stop midway to deliver their item that is the most important rule in the code of a Courier. There was one man who lived and breathed these rules, he was the best out there. His name? None other than Nimbus Trent, the seas quivered with the very mention of his name.
Nimbus and his crew traveled the world for ten long years, during that time they delivered so many packages, accumulated so much money and fame, came down with so many rare sicknesses, that almost every other Courier was out of a job. You either loved him or hated him, that’s just how it was with Nimbus.

One day while in Port Rosa Nimbus’ crew was given a job. The biggest one any of them had ever seen, the sum 10,000,000 smackers. All they had to do was deliver this wine called Dragonheart to a mansion in the town Ipsen. Dragonheart was a fine wine, and the bottle was well aged to boot, but for that much money? The entire crew was uneasy about this delivery, but this was too much money to turn down . . . no matter how risky the delivery would be. The other odd thing about this delivery was that it was under no name, the Courier’s guild in Rosa only said where it was due.

None the less, the crew and a confident Nimbus set out the next day for Ipsen port. Nobody would guess that this would be Nimbus’ last job . . .

Ipsen, a remote island smack in the middle of our world. Terrible stories were told of this place, stories about beasts lurking in the thick fog waiting to rip a ship and its crew to shreds.A weary feeling fell over the ships crew. Soon the whole lot was asleep, passed out where they once stood wide awake. Nobody from the crew remembers what happened during that time period, only that their beloved captain was gone when they awoke. The only thing left was a bloodstained sack with the payment inside.

They searched and searched the surrounding area for him, but there was no sign of him.
A weak later the crew mournfully set back for Iskander, Nimbus’ home.

It had only been a week since he had been pronounced dead by his crew mates, but the skies already seemed darker.

A year had passed and Nimbus’ family, as well as his friends, was still mourning his death as if it had just happened yesterday. The crew had sold the ship for a fine penny, seeing how she had no captain, there would be no sailing. But there was a bit of hope for the ship, Nimbus left behind a brother.
He was too young to sail the seas with him at the time yet he had the heart of a Courier no doubt.
The boy spent his savings to buy back his brother’s ship, which was dubbed ‘Ragenork’ by its previous captain, and got himself a Courier’s license. He was now certified to travel this land and sea as a full-fledged Courier. The only thing left was to get a crew together!

Villages and Towns.

Iskander-The land of heros as called by many, Iskander was named after the hero who slew the first dragon. Alters placed in various spots of town remain lit for the day providing a type of spiritual atmosphere. The town is somewhat isolated from the world due to its location in the mountains.

Port Rosa-One of the largest cites in the world, Couriers and general sailors alike call this town a home away from home. One of the most modernized towns, Rosa uses state-of-the-art technology (and a bit of magic) to create things such as televisions a transit system and more. Most of the more rich villagers live in beautifully made ivory homes. The town is generally the first stop for travelers from the mainland because you can set sail immediately from there.

Suffurio- A small island less than forgotten from the world. Small creatures called Chii's live here. Though the world has forgotten them, they have not been wiped out, Not at all, From the center of town magically adept Chii's hourly create new water to cycle through town. In fact an entire transit of rushing water flows through the town. Legend has it that the seas came from one little island . . . perhaps this is that island.

Vascom- Vascom, town of nobles. The sun seems to always shine on this town, and when the moon comes in the sky almost glows. Most of the nobles spend their time at the many theaters or auctions at town, while others gain pleasure in simply laughing at the poor people in town. You see although at first glance this town seems rich and prosperous, but really the majority of townspeople are poor, Those who were once nobles are now the poor because of gambling or just because of stupidity.

Rebena- A beautiful forest town that is home to the race of Lebis, a race that resembles a cat on two legs. The village is protected by large trees that serve as a gate to town. It is impossible for a human to enter without the skill of a Lebis. Inside town the villagers work diligently to get chores and errands done, every month or so the village has somewhat of a festival, perhaps for thanks for a good harvest.

Esto- At the edge of the world there lies only one haven, Esto. Sitting at the very end of the world, on a secluded island Esto is constantly snowed upon. They call this village ‘Pure as Snow’, the people prey each day in front of a large statue of what they believe to be god. The town itself looks to be one large chapel, beautiful stained glass windows lie above every exit from the village. The people who live in the town seem to have a sort of spiritual glow about them, perhaps the townsfolk here have achieved true enlightenment...

Vista- Party town Vista, life in this town is one huge party. If you plan on living in this town remember one thing- your not going to get ANY sleep at all, it’s a wonder how any of the townsfolk get up in the morning. Party all night, work all day, it’s as if the inhabitants have insomnia. The buildings are made of brick and illuminated by a green light that flows around them. Though the town looks like it’s full of nothing but freeloaders and lazy bums, there is a small community of scholars in one area of town, the study the habits of the people of town very closely. Perhaps we could learn a lot from the people of this town...never know.

Ipsen- Known by men of the sea as The Devil's Isle, Everyone in the world knows to stay away from Ipsen Isle. Stories are told of the fog surrounding it holding monsters that devour ships and crew whole, if stories of the fog are that scary imagine stories of the isle itself. Though few see it and live to tell the tale Ipsen is said to harbor large towering castles and a craggy and somewhat unnatural architecture. The town’s folk there are said to be decedents from the first dragon, though this could all be myth- what is it that we humans know anyway?

EDIT:

The Courier ranks
D-Newbie Courier
C-Avarage Courier
B-Adept Courier
A-Expert Courier
S-Legendary Courier (Nimbus' rank) This rank is off limits for obvious reasons.

Template
Name:
Time spent as Courier:
Courier rank:
Hometown:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Personality:
Expertise: (such as navigation or swordsmanship)
Skills: (your basic attacks, you can have magic just not like bending matter or something like that)
Bio:

Rules and stuff
1.While I would really like for this topic to be active I don’t want machine gun posting, cause normally
If your posting that fast there’s no effort going into the post, it will also make it easier for people who have been gone a while to get back into the story.
2.Please, don’t flame anyone, it’s just that basic.
3.God mod and I’ll kill you XD
4.Match the effort of your post with that of the ones around you, for example if I post something that’s three paragraphs long you shouldn’t come in with a two liner, If you do then...I'll cook you a nice dinner, OF DEATH XDD
5.PM me your character sheets, I’ll be reasonable with em’ and maybe ask you to add on or change a few things, I just really want this to go somewhere.
6.Password is ‘Lmfao you said chicken breasts!’ Yes I’m completely serious that is not the password, the real password is ‘Arrgh’.
7.Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back