• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code Lyoko Evolutions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I was looking in wikipedia on what are the crappy cartoon shows they got on Nick and Cartoon Network and i saw on Cartoon Network a show that said was returning. I WAS BAFFLED. i mean when the show ended i was like damn .__. and now that its coming back im like :O.

codelyokoevolution.jpg

Not much information was released about this but yea its coming back in 2012. I hope that they don't do any stupid stuff on its return.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Oh hell fucking yeah!!!!!! I loved the OG Code Lyoko. I hope this is just as good, or better.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
yea it brings me back to the Toonami days with all the awesome animes like DBZ and this show.

I never saw the finale either. When i only saw reruns and then eventually no show at all i was just sad. Im happy that it is coming back and i hope they give the gang a new set of weapons and enemies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Man I remember coming home from school every day and watching Code Lyoko. I think it was Toonami had ended and they showed re-runs of it at like 4.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Oh shit! Never mind I remember this now!!

Hopefully this new series will explain what needs to be explained

Gram

Banned
Awards
:3 ah fond memories, i never got to see the ending >:[

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I used to love this show. I saw the finale. Kinda stupid to be honest but it was a finale none the less. I hope this does the OG justice

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
The OG Code Lyoko is on iTunes for those of you that are interested. Not sure if the finale is on there or not. I haven't, and probably won't, check to see what's up there.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
this definitely brings back old memories thats for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back