• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code Geass: Crucifiction of Moralities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Here it is.

Name: Viktor Kazakova

Nationality: Russian

Allegiance: The Holy Britannian Empire

Appearance: His slick black hair, cut just above the neck, and pale skin make him look more like a scientist than a soldier. His deep brown eyes are almost always covered by his grey tinted square framed glasses. Aside from those features, however, he doesn't look much like a scientist. He has broad facial features and is clean shaven. He stands at 5'10" with a muscled figure. His attire includes a pair of black cargo pants with six pockets, three on each side, and black sneakers. He wears a basic orange t-shirt with the quote "The jobs of the rich are done by the hands of the poor" written in red in Russian. On top of it he wears a black pilots jacket, unzipped and with the arms rolled up. The thing that stands out the most is hie black belt with a gigantic "V" as the belt buckle. When he's piloting his Knightmare Frame, he wears a orange one piece with a black stripe going across his coronal plane. He still wears his "V" belt.

Personality: Viktor is often called a "gentle giant". He is well known for his ruthless, end things quickly fighting style, but the reason he's like this is because he dislikes fighting. In most situations he tries to talk things out. But he's become so good at fighting, they put him on the battlefield, yet another thing he doesn't like. He prefers brains over brawn. He always carries at least one book in one of his several pant's pockets, just so he won't feel like a "mindless brute". Aside from his personal quirks, he is a very loyal subordinate, and will carry out his orders to the t. He's a friendly person, and well liked by basically everyone who knows him. He often questions some of the thoughts and ideas of Britannia, but keeps them to himself, wishing not to "bite the hand that feeds." He views his job as just following orders, and doesn't see the results of these orders as his fault.

Biography: Viktor was born in Moscow into well off family. He learned quickly to follow the rules, obey Britannia, and all that jazz. Sometimes he would stop to question what their motives were, but shortly pushed the thoughts out of his mind. He was enrolled in one of the best Britannian military schools in Russia, and graduated Elementary school in the top of his class. His instructors said the only thing that held him back was "his total lack of enthusiasm, and mindset for fighting." Baron took over some time while he was in school. Viktor, saw no major differences, just that more and more brutish people began attending the school. He transfered in Middle school, and went to the best school on the planet. There, he was criticied heavily because he never wanted to fight. Teacher constantly put him in battles, in an attempt to toughen him up, but this instead turned him even further away from battle.

He was 17 when he graduated and was sent to deal with a group of rebels in South Africa. This is where he first met and paired up with Stephan Librè . There, it was their job to find the leader of the rebel group, and kill him. Easy enough. Somehow, they were tipped off about their squad's arival, so they were waiting for them. After half an hour of pointless violence, Viktor found the rebel leader in an abondoned werehouse. As he held the gun to his head, the man asked, "What do you want most?" "What do I want? I...... I don't know what I want. Not this though, not fighting. I loath, fighting. Do you think I like killing people like this?" "You don't have to fight, I can give you the power so that you won't have fight anyone ever again." And with that, Viktor unknowingly gained the Geass.

When he turned 20, they gave him a Knightmare Frame. Originally a mass produced Vincent frame, he eventually changed it to fit his own fighting style. Over the next two years, he continued serving Britannia, doing missions, until he was transfered to Area 11, where he now works as a member of the Anti-Terorist Branch. He still works with Stephan, and they are often teamed up because they work so well together.

Knightmare Description: Vedʹmak- The fastest Knightmare Frame in the Britannian army. Customized from the Vincent frame, the arms are long and lanky, as far as robotic arms can go. The shoulders have been cut down drastically, and are more pointed. Also, the read pieces have been removed from it's head and groin. What truly makes this Knightmare Frame are the feet. As opposed to having a Landspinner Propulsion System attached to his feet, they are his feet. At the end of each leg are two large wheels that are used for movement. This greatly increases his speed and maneuverability on the battlefield, making him nearly uncatchable, provided it's a relatively straight shot. It was recolored with all the yellow paint replaced with orange and silver paint replaced with black.

In terms of weapons, it has four Needle Blazers, one in each joint. He also has a Maser Vibration Sword designed to be more like a battle ax. It's double sided, and the handle can be attached to his chest and used like a canon.

Geass: Army of None- Upon activation, Viktor can make anyone within a 100 foot radius believe that their are clones of him. He can control the number of clones, and control all of them simultaneously. The clone's aren't physical, but the Geass makes the brain believe they are, so all damage done to opponents during fights, is all in their heads. The use of his Geass however, this requires quite a bit of concentration, and he often goes to a hiding place to take himself out of the fight. His Geass also causes major headaches, and often causes blood vessels to pop in his eyes.

Battle Theme: "Would You be Impressed"- Streetlight Manifesto
"It's Not Your Fault"- AWOLNATION (Plays when he begins to think about missions, and the effects they've had.)

Seems great....Though I must point out that Russia is part of the Euro Universe, and is thus seperated from Britannia. They wouldn't want Britannian schools there since they and Brit are political rivals. Just tweak that small tidbit. Otherwise, I accept your'e character.

Welcome. BTW, When is your other friend gonna post? Just curious.

Von83194

Awards
Sorry for the double post, but is it possible for us to start this up with just the three of us. I mean I know Tails has his temp, and my friend is still working on his, so it would put us as five people. We could at least attempt to start now, but that depends on how many people you want to be involved.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry for the double post, but is it possible for us to start this up with just the three of us. I mean I know Tails has his temp, and my friend is still working on his, so it would put us as five people. We could at least attempt to start now, but that depends on how many people you want to be involved.

Well, after Tails submits his temp, I'll start the RP if I approve it. However, since Code Geass is an anime that's heavily based on interaction, I'm hoping for a few more people....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back