• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code Breaker or GameShark?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Code Breaker or GameShark?

• Code Breaker

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • GameShark

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
People still use these? Why not just beat the game fair and square?

DarkAxelNobody

thanks Aqua, its for PS2. and Kibamaru, i did beat the game fair and square, i just want to do extra stuff like play as dual-wield Roxas whenever i want.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I don`t use cheats, but my brother thinks the GameShark works the best for the PS2.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`d like to say that some of the codes didn`t work on the gameshark when my brother tried them out, but a whole lot of them do if you find the right ones. I cant remember which ones didn`t work.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
If you use a gameshark don't be surprised when the tv acts like it won't work for a few minutes and be careful which buttons you push because I think it's if you select the first option it can mess up your gameshark. It says something about it in the directions though.

DarkAxelNobody

I`d like to say that some of the codes didn`t work on the gameshark when my brother tried them out, but a whole lot of them do if you find the right ones. I cant remember which ones didn`t work.

if you find out which codes dont work then you can just send me a message about them. and i think im going to get a GameShark.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
if you find out which codes dont work then you can just send me a message about them. and i think im going to get a GameShark.

I`ll make sure to do that if I do. I can just ask my brother. I love your sig. by the way.

DarkAxelNobody

thanks Rising. i have another question, should i get a second Kingdom Hearts 2? ive been reading somewhere that it might mess up my game. do you think i should?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
thanks Rising. i have another question, should i get a second Kingdom Hearts 2? ive been reading somewhere that it might mess up my game. do you think i should?

here's a better idea

don't get either and spend that money on a decent game

zero123

I'm 99% sure it won't mess up the game itself...the saves however, could become corrupt, but that's not to big of a risk I don't think.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I had a Gameshark once and i sat on it and it broke so i hid it from my parents for like a year and one day my dad was like "Wheres that code disc thing" i was like omgsh................It broke he was like "Ohh that sucks"...I thought he would be pissed....he wasnt..funny because it was like 8 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back