• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CODBLOPS 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Well the new Black Ops game will have it's trailer released today. Don't know if anyone would want to talk about it at all. To be honest I'm only gonna get it for zombies, but I'm intrested to see where Treyarch is going to take the series

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Re: Black Cocks 2

Copy and paste text, graphics, guns, etc from original Black Ops.

Call it a new game.

Profit.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Apparently this game will be futuristic. *doesn't have a witty joke to say about it. someone help me out here.*

Awards

You'll still be aiming down a gun and shooting at people in the same way as the other games.
I think I'll pass this time, sorry Activison.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

kcmw5.jpg

cVZc8.jpg

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

The only part of CoD I've ever really liked right here, although it's starting to get kind of weird with the the whole richtofen switching bodies with sam thing.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

A game called Black cocks two sounds more fun then black ops, but the game might be fun you never know, but buying it just for zombies is beyond retarded. $60 for just that? Still , the game makes money.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

I actually like the Treyarch games better so I might give this a try...the maps better be good.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

wait, wheres the trailer? my 13 year old brother wants to see it but I couldn't find it lol

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I've done some reading and apperently it going to be very different as far as perks and stuff goes. I'll probably play zombies at someone elses house and try out the multiplayer there first before getting it. In Black Ops' defence it had a very good story (short but good). I hardly ever play multiplayer anyways.

60 bucks just for zombies? Well when you're young and have no responibilities and a good paying job you can get pretty much whatever you want. I was considering buying a 400 keyblade off Cosplay.com and own some $300 headphones lol

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

[video=youtube;kx7bhaZ4hdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx7bhaZ4hdk&feature=g-all-u[/video]
Looks like they are taking a futuristic feel too it

Awards

ughhh Damn you Treyarch! Making me want this by doing what I've wanted the COD series to do for years.
You'd better be able to ride those metal ge- I mean AT-ST-.. I mean walking tanks!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

ughhh Damn you Treyarch! Making me want this by doing what I've wanted the COD series to do for years.
You'd better be able to ride those metal ge- I mean AT-ST-.. I mean walking tanks!

Infinity Ward = More of the same
Treyarch = Holy WTF is this?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Wouldn't be surprised if they turned this into COD: Future Warfare, since I'm pretty sure they copyrighted that a while ago.

Although it looks exciting, it also looks like it's not going to be much different from predecessors: Boring gunfights between enormous and repetitive set pieces of destruction and action.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Wouldn't be surprised if they turned this into COD: Future Warfare, since I'm pretty sure they copyrighted that a while ago.

Although it looks exciting, it also looks like it's not going to be much different from predecessors: Boring gunfights between enormous and repetitive set pieces of destruction and action.
Well the trailer didn't give us much other than
1. Robots
2. Explosions

I don't expect multiplayer to change much, but I am one of the only people who play the campain and it looks decent.
(Halo is my multiplayer game)

wait, wheres the trailer? my 13 year old brother wants to see it but I couldn't find it lol
Can't tell if sarcasm or irony

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Can't tell if sarcasm or irony
lol actually I'm being dead serious, my 13 year old brother wanted me to find the trailer, I told him it came out today, needless to say he's excited.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Re: Black Cops 2

I'm not going to buy this first day or even first week. I am expecting that Treyarch develops better maps with correct spawn positioning. Modern Warefare 3 did a horrible job with spawn implementation and it was horrendous. I do like where the story is leading, but then again most of the newest Call of Duty stories are pretty badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back