• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Cloverfield | 10 Cloverfield Lane | God Particle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Re: Cloverfield - sequel quietly announced - "10 Cloverfield Lane"

Unfortunately it's considered a more of a "blood relative" than a sequel according to Abrams.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Unfortunately it's considered a more of a "blood relative" than a sequel according to Abrams.

well its probably not a bad thing, the whole atmosphere is different but that's probably due to no more shaky camwork and relying on no soundtrack.

unless you mean unfortunately as " unfortunately it isn't a sequel so you can't call it that" :p

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Yep. My guess is that means it's in the same vein as how System Shock 2 and BioShock are related

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Cloverfield - 'blood relative' quietly announced - "10 Cloverfield Lane"

cloverfield blood ties

that actually sounds like a good title.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

The title is already 10 Cloverfield Lane

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

The title is already 10 Cloverfield Lane

i know it days right in the title lmao

all i meant was it had a ring to it is all.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Since I neglected to give my thoughts on this film since I took a break from here when it came out, I'd just like to say that this film was absolutely phenomenal and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

And Goodman damn well better get an Oscar nod for his performance, it was absolutely god-tier.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I really liked Cloverfield, but I absolutely loved 10 Cloverfield Lane, so sign me the hell up for another entry in the anthology series. Didn't even need to know what God Particle is about, but the description has me even more interested. I am so treating myself to this movie as a birthday present when it releases.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
February is gonna be such a good month.

Supposed to have trailer footage today, but nothing so far.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm pretty much gonna have to go on media-blackout for this film till it releases. I didn't watch a trailer for Cloverfield or 10 Cloverfield Lane before they came out, only saw commercials (by accident), but I like to go in as blind as possible for these movies.

I'm also just diddlying excited about a new film coming out once a year. Especially since while it will be in the anthology, each one will be a separate story.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I just watched 10 Cloverfield Lane. It was... interesting.

Not sure how to feel about God Particle though. One thing I liked about the Cloverfield series so far is that it seems really focused on, like, what happens to "average" people during these events, and I liked how, yknow, there isn't an "explanation" because an average person wouldn't be privy that. Having the third be about astronauts (and what will likely get kinda exposition-y) kinda takes away from that for me. But I'm still interested in seeing it though.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I watched this movie and
But it was definitely different than the first one I watched.
It just focused on a woman being so stubborn to escape a man that has serious problems. Then the last 15 minutes of the movie, we finally see what we wanted to see.
But I actually kind of liked the movie, until the sick n twisted ending came, that poor woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back