• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clouds Sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
umm we all know that cloud's buster sword wasn't bandaged up in FF7 since FF7 has nothing to do with KH so that part wasn't needed. and that was a good thought for the bandages representing something that happened to cloud in the past of KH. 15th also makes a good point for how Squall changed his name to Leon to mask his pain and maybe Cloud did the same thing with the bandages on his swords to mask his pain

He use's his sword a lot obviously :glare:
So could it be that his sword is close to him so he wraps it up just like he has wrapped himself up from the rest of the world like he does not want anyone to get involved with whats happening with him and Sephiroth ?:idea:

A

Azrael

So could it be that his sword is close to him so he wraps it up just like he has wrapped himself up from the rest of the world like he does not want anyone to get involved with whats happening with him and Sephiroth ?:idea:

Sounds like a good idea, but I don't think and hope that the Sephy-Cloud struggle will be shown in the KH series

Almagest

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Here's an good answer: Because it looks kick ass and to prevent the sword from falling apart

Angel Jenna

I think it does have some deep meaning. He lost his light in the KH series right? so mabey he wraps his sword in bandages because it symbolizes himself.

The_Zero_Heart

your point was? *purposely being stupid more or less asshole-ish*

i was kinda refering to what you said (how he wraps it up to represent his closure from everything else)
so what was with the 'He use's his sword a lot obviously' comment.
and you didn't need the apostrophe (no idea if i spelled that right) in use's just uses

oh and what's with this bandaged to keep the sword together...his swords have been through hell and back and didn't need bandages to hold them together through it all

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
no. lol... it's not cloud's ultima weapon. do you even know how it looks like ? cloud's ultima weapon in final fantasy vii looks a little more different than that. it looks kinda purplish...

The_Zero_Heart

*In a Reno type attitude* For those who just don't knowhttp://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Image:FF7_ultima_weapon.jpg

this is the ultima weapon that Cloud uses

http://www.kolumbus.fi/deng.suiguang/Kuvat/weaponit/cloud_ultima.jpg

another pic of the ultima weapon

so that's cleared up no more some people say the sword he uses (whether buster or first tsurugi) that's wrapped up is the ultima weapon. they look nothing a like:closedeyes:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think it's probably to limit himself and not destroy tons of stuff with a tiny swing. Or something along those lines.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
It's probably just for design.

But, I guess it could have a figurative meaning.
The sword could be a metaphor for Cloud, who has "internal wounds" that need to be bandaged.
Obviously, the wounds are figurative and represent the hard life he has had, battling/searching for Sephiroth all alone for many, many years, and his descent into darkness as a result.

But it's probably just for design. =P

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
There's nothing special about it. It's like asking why in KH1 did he wear some of Vincent's clothes. I'd say they were doing stuff when Barret walked in the dark room and Cloud just grabbed everything. Or as it's meant, a new look for the KH series.

That's all it is is just a new look. Nothing special or anything. And please try to remember that the Final Fantasy universe has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts. The characters are nothing but cameos. AKA, they could be switched out with new characters because there really is nothing special about them or makes them important to the story because it deals with their REAL worlds.
IMO, this thread was over at this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back