• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clouds Sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobo Dyl

In KH2 Cloud has his sword bandaged up.I want to know why.My friends think it's so he has a powerful sword.Opinions.Thereoies

Macabre

Gold Member
There is a speculation which is that cloud and sephiroth hold back their powers in kh1 and kh2.

example:when sephiroth is beaten in kh2,he is unharmed and completely unscratched.

similarly,cloud bandages up his sword so it's full damga is not recieved.

or something like that.

A

Azrael

Maybe because Cloud's sword is worn from use, that it's falling apart

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
My mom found that really strange because wouldn't the bandages just fall off, like in the battle against Sephiroth.

Anyways my speculation, at first, was Cloud was holding all the swords in (like the one from AC) but then I realised he was weilding the Buster Sword so maybe he was trying to protect it(unlike he did in AC. Hey it got all rusty in AC which was the exacty opposite of what Angeal wanted)

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
to hold back the power,cause his blade can seperate into like 5 smaller swords, so the bandages hold it together so that when it is used with great force, it wouldn't seperate or something like that...

Sexy Angel
err... i played FFVII and its bandaged up to protect the Buster Sword from "Wear, tear, and rust."

big don mega

i think its because it went through 3 seperate people that all used it (except angeal to much) so i think it is suffering from wear tear and/or rust

Near987

to hold back the power,cause his blade can seperate into like 5 smaller swords, so the bandages hold it together so that when it is used with great force, it wouldn't seperate or something like that...

never thought about that...of course you would know Mr. Cloud Strife fan
* the avatar and sig *

The_Zero_Heart

hi im new here.

my thoughts on this is that the only reason for the bandages is for decoration nothing else.

1. why would he need to hold himself back i say go out with full force

2. kh I he uses the buster sword not in kh2 the 1 in kh2 is the first tsrugi (spelling?) so making it even more for just decor.

Near987

im not just Mr. Cloud Stfire fan, I AM the real life version of Cloud Strife....

OMG!!! ive always wanted to meet you !!!
*steals sword and runs though a corridor of darkness*
now IM the one thats bitch'n >=]
PS: why do u like taco's so much =? i always imagined you the Nacho kinda person * FATTY xD *

Last edited:

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
OMG!!! ive always wanted to meet you !!!
*steals sword and runs though a corridor of darkness*
now IM the one thats bitch'n >=]
PS: why do u like taco's so much =? i always imagined you the Nacho kinda person * FATTY xD *
im not FAT!!!! im big boned!!!

seriosly, im skinny, and Tacos are COOL!!!!! and i get my friend Sora to fight you to get my busta blade back!!!

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
i din't think he holds his power back. why should he still have the bandage on it when he fight sephiroth then?

i think he wrapped it in bandage to keep the sword good so it won't fall apart. or he just wants some badage if he gets hurt.

(and for the ones who know bleach, he has it just like ichigo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back