• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud's Side Story(Theory, but may be true.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I rarely make theories, so I hope to make this one count. Here goes.

I believe the sidestory involves Aerith losing her heart to the Heartless. I have meager evidence, but it may be true.

1. Aerith hasn't been shown in any scans, including the newest one with Tron.

2. Cloud & Yuffie are wearing their AC clothing.

If this has been posted, I apologize now. I have meager evidence, so it may or may not be true.

Pero La Taco

Gimme a break...

I don't want FF side stories.

Aeirth sux. She sucked in FF7 and still does. I don't care. And if she loses her heart? What? What would you do? Be Cloud? You mean like in FF7?

If I wanted to play for lengthy amounts of time as a FF char, I'd play an FF game. To play as Cloud would be nice, but I don't really care about his backround. I care about Sora. You know, the main character?

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Not as active as my last one. It's only small evidence & may not mean anything. PLT, this was only a theory. This is only being posted out. I don't care if you do or don't like Final Fantasy.

Thanks for responding if you do.

Light Aura

Yeah, it's possible that Aerith lost her heart. That would seem to make sense.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I think I remember reading an interview that Nomura did say that most of the FF characters from the KH1 would be returning in KH2.So I am hoping that Aerith will return in this one.Besides,all the other FF characters from KH1 have returned:Yuffie,Cid,Squall(Leon),and Cloud.Awesome theory though.

To Pero La Taco:You suck.Your an incredible absolute idiot you know that,right?You don't have to be Cloud to save her.Sora can save her too,since they've become really good friends.Besides,Kingdom Hearts is only about Sora,it just involes his Destiny.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Thank you other side. This is a good theory. I rarely make them, which makes this a little special, since I'm have good evidence, though meager.

I can add another one now.

3. Nomura hasn't said much about the sidestory. Aerith not being shown could be connected to this.

alchemist

hey maybe cloud and sora will jion up to save her and maybe they can both do a move together like with sora and Auron OH it would be so cool if they both did Omnislash on a boss

CloudX159

no having cloud and sora do a nice omnislash would be nice......and what the hell happen to sethiroth...?

keeperoftwilight

The other side said:
I think I remember reading an interview that Nomura did say that most of the FF characters from the KH1 would be returning in KH2.So I am hoping that Aerith will return in this one.Besides,all the other FF characters from KH1 have returned:Yuffie,Cid,Squall(Leon),and Cloud.Awesome theory though.

To Pero La Taco:You suck.Your an incredible absolute idiot you know that,right?You don't have to be Cloud to save her.Sora can save her too,since they've become really good friends.Besides,Kingdom Hearts is only about Sora,it just involes his Destiny.

well said ^_^

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
yes...pero la taco ur an absolute moron. cloud's side story has nothing or little to do with the main story and u dont play as cloud >_> it's just to add things since ff7 characters are well known. also aerieth is a good character and by saying that she suked in ff7 ur basically saying that u didnt understand the story at all...
nice theory but the evidence could also mean that
aerieth went out to seek kinddom hearts or anything like that...
its not real evidence to back up that her heart was devoured by heartless...

TheKing'sGuard

Cid & Yuffie are trying to re-build Hallow Bastion although it's been invaded by the Organization (why though?).

Similar to KH1, what if Aerith and Kairi are the keys to opening the doors to Kingdom Hearts so the Organization can become whole again and the two of them have been taken by the Organization.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Nice theroy but i only have one prob with it. I hate the cloud side-story idea. What i want is a squall side story because he pwn so much more

helios

Bronze Member
Yeah i think they are trying to create to much out of one game they need to learn when not to add some certain things*cough*Tron but as i have said numerous times we must wait and see how this will turn out.

CloudX159

i don't wanna sound like an Ahole but Squall will get his @$$ handed to him by cloud. and when the hell did Kairi get taken away from the Org.?

TheKing'sGuard

We don't know if Kairi did get taken or not, it's just an idea. I mean we don't even really know the whole story yet. All we know are bits and pieces of what's going on and we have to piece them together like a huge puzzle.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
When you're in the Gummi ship, Cid is seen on the screen right? ANd he's the computer guy right? Just mentioning.

ANd the FF side story was confirmed right?

And Aeris is Dead in FFVII:AC right? (dunno never watched it)

And maybe you'll fight along side cloud instead of being cloud.....

Wanna know what would suck? If Aeirs is part of the Org (Doubtful though, right?)

I really don't know what I'm saying....

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Change my theory.

With today's commercial, Sephiroth is in the game.

So, with all the evidence, my new theory is Sephiroth kidnaps Aerith. Tell me what you think.

P.S. TKG you were right about the Organization kidnapping Kairi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back