• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud's Blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHDRUMMER

BHK, that would be weird if that's what it was called. and thanx Tre. that will be helpful. i suppose all you mods out there can close this now unless people want to waste their time posting stupid names for his sword

OpusPocus

I thought he had a different blade in Kingdom Hearts. But it's called the buster sword.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Because everytime he used it, the sword would break so he got the best sword maker in all the land to fix it with..... The magical super tape which not only fixed it so it could never break again but made it stronger and lighter.... jk

nah I don't know but it is a bit weird

Slade

Website
www.ss4.com
It is called the Buster Sword and i did'nt even play FF7. And yeah that name was kinda...uhhh weird...umm movin on. It's not the best name but it's still a cool sword and in KH especailly with the bandages around it. I think the reason they did that is because it goes with his new tattered outfit. It looks good with the tattered cloak and also his gold claws. The buster sword's cooler then the BrotherHood sword in ffx. And that sword was the coolest thing i ever seen. Not that exciting of a name but that is what it's called. I liked the Butcher Knife Name though it's strange. But I gotta admit that was hilarous! Slade out

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
His sword is wrapped in bandage for a symbolic reason, its getting really old and worn out from Final Fantasy VII. In the advent children trailer you can see him picking up the sword from the ground, where it has been lying, not with bandage and you can see its totally wrecked. After that shot in the trailer he uses a different sword, a new sword which looks like his new main sword, I think that Cloud finally gets a new sword in AC

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
I want AC ten times more. The sequal to the greatest game ever ever ever in the entire universe, FINAL FANTASY VII !!!! ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH !!!!! SEPHIROTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slade

Website
www.ss4.com
Okay guys i think we talked about Cloud's buster enough and i really think the person who started this thread knows it's name by now. Otherwise this is gonna be considered spam.

We've totally gone of thread topic here... I think the bandages has to do with 2 things
1) Its something to do with hades
2) The bandages are holding back the true power of the busta sword (theory) because thats why his so weak....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back