• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clouds Attacks Warning Spoliers for AC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
So I just saw FFVII Advent Children this weekend and I have to tell you its awsome you wont believe your eyes when you see it. Any way

WARNING SPOILERS

At the end Cloud strikes at Sephiroth and all the pieces that make up his sword fly out and start glowing and Cloud flys and grabes them and strikes Sephiroth with all the pieces...

My point of this is wouldnt that be cool if that was one of his attacks in KH2?!!!!!!

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Marluxias Sythe said:
At the end Cloud strikes at Sephiroth and all the pieces that make up his sword fly out and start glowing and Cloud flys and grabes them and strikes Sephiroth with all the pieces...

My point of this is wouldnt that be cool if that was one of his attacks in KH2?!!!!!!

Too bad it won't be happening. Cloud's sword in KH is different from AC Cloud's sword.

official115.jpg

AC cloud's Sword

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh/artwork/39.jpg
^KH Cloud's sword (Yes I know thats cloud from KH1, but he still has the same sword + AC outfit in KH2.)

Last edited:

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
GTX said:
Too bad it won't be happening. Cloud's sword in KH is different from AC Cloud's sword.

official115.jpg

AC cloud's Sword

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh/artwork/39.jpg
^KH Cloud's sword (Yes I know thats cloud from KH1, but he still has the same sword + AC outfit in KH2.)

How do we know we really havent seen what clouds sword looks like in kh2 and he is wearing his AC outfit...

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Marluxias Sythe said:
How do we know we really havent seen what clouds sword looks like in kh2 and he is wearing his AC outfit...
If you actually read the bottem. Fine heres a picture of KH2 Cloud,
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/torres1/cloud.jpg
As you can see he still has his bandaged sword, which can't cplit up. AC Cloud has a different sword which can split up. Which means that the attack won't be see at all in KH2.

Last edited:

coolazice7

Marluxias Sythe said:
actually, we have seen cloud's sword, in one of the vids. Its still his Buster Sword, wrapped in bandages. But that doesnt mean the attack from AC wont be in there. I mean, who knows?

KaZuKan

maybe "oh my god" could Cloud change his sword !!!!!!! to the one from AC BY GOD LET THY WHO SAY SUCH DIE A THOUSAND TIMES!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i didnt really like the final attack from ac.. haha the sword is super cool but i'd rather see attacks from the original game like cross slash, blade beam ect...

coolazice7

REala728 said:
i didnt really like the final attack from ac.. haha the sword is super cool but i'd rather see attacks from the original game like cross slash, blade beam ect...
yah, i agree wih you... i'll never get tired of those moves...

Bear

Ouranophobic
what do you mean, he did do one of his original attacks, in the first fight with kadaj.
In the ancient forest, remember? He tried to counter attack with blade beam, it looked like...
Anyways...Cloud's AC sword isn't buster blade, which sux, and his KH2 sword is...Which is weird wouldn't you think? He stole Zack's sword two times, once by permission, ( so I guess he didn't steal it ) and once when he's dead, LOL. just throwing that in there, has nothing to do with the topic hahaha

moogles

REala728 said:

I agree, those attacks will never get old. Some new attacks are more than welcome, though.

Aurablade77

I say it could be possible for Cloud to do it. His outfit in KH2 is the Advent Children outfit, so his sword can be changed too. Plus they say his story is in the backround of KH2, so I feel Sephiroth will come in also.

keyblade master$

ya my bro downloaded ac on the 13 of sept. b4 it came out.....i think thats the new type of omnislash but i bet he wont do it in kh2...:D

Last edited:

Beyene

? Wait wouldnt Aeris have to die for the banages to come off and stuff. Or someone has to go.

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I can bet anything that Cloud will have that attack..limit break. His story is like a sub episode we're told. Ofcourse he will have some awesome attacks, and I am betting thats one of them. But...who could be the villain in his story? Kadaj, Yazoo (pretty) and Loz? What about Jenovah? Or is it just battling Heartless while he tries to reach Aerith? I know Sephiroth isn't in it, so this is really intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back