• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CLoud vs Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

srk99

When cloud and sephiroth clash swords there seems to be a light spursing out of there blades, and even in ff7: advent children it does that. So what does that light have anything to do with kh? and since i never played ff7 i have no idea what that stuff is to begin with

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
they're probably just representations of the powers that are clashing or sparks. i wouldn't think to deeply about it they're definitely not something that's big. and as AP said it was most likely just special effects with no real purpose to make Sephiroth and Cloud when fighting each other to look all the more cool...

Last edited:

ryukyu nova

the real question is what will happen? does sephiroth come back after their battle?

Kurxi

Seeing how Square will probably try and milk FF7 some more, yes, yes we sadly will. But the light is most likely just spark coming from the clashing of their swords.

Heartguard119

i think if cloud does come back hed probably be a completley diffrent person in some way,Dont know what yet though.

The Riddler

hm intersting question. it may indeed mean nothing. but the power and connection i think is the reason for it. it happens in AC also. i would like to see them return, overused or not they are damn cool.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
the light coming of their blades is the Materia that is set into their blades which makes them stronger and happen to throw of burst of light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back