• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud v.s Link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cloud or Link

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_123

Cloud- A brave and Courageous Ex-Soldier
v.s
Link- The Hero of Time and holder of the Triforce of Courage

who do you think will win?

here is the scenerio:

A dark meadow in the middle of nowhere a battle to the death.

ok let the debate begin

Riku_123

Like you two said,Link,he has many weapons,has many masks to use for transforming into Oni Link aka Feirce Deity Link. Link would win,but Cloud would be a good match

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..I dont know..I mean I hate Link....but dont like Cloud better than him....this would be a good match..so I'll reframe from voting until I can get over my dislike of both of them.

Cloud could win...but I still dont know..

L

lionheart128

ok cloud would destroy link none of you people have good reasons why link would win hence bias. think about it cloud, omnislash, big a** sword...link..well yea..

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
lionheart128 said:
ok cloud would destroy link none of you people have good reasons why link would win hence bias. think about it cloud, omnislash, big a** sword...link..well yea..

Link has the spells, Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, and Nayru's Love. Link also has the Bigoron Sword. Now that's a big ass sword. Link also has th Zora tunic. He can breath underwater with it. If he pulls Cloud underwater that's it. He also has the Red tunic. It allows Link to survive temperatures of 300 degrees plus. Cloud don't have that. Also if Cloud tried to use any energy attacks Link would relfect them back with the mirror shield. Don't get me started about Arrows and Bombs.

L

lionheart128

your just making me more convinced that link is a fairy boy haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back