• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud or Zack?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I like them both a lot. Though when it comes to Cloud, I prefer the older him with his original clothes.

Puklthynot

I didn't like either much, sorry. I haven't really found a Final Fantasy character likable besides Auron and Sahz.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
"hey guys i'm zack i'm reel happy"

"hey guys i'm cloud, i have a deep, complex personality"

I know which one sounds more interesting.

Puklthynot

don't know what you're talking about, because Zidane, Vivi, Cait Sith, Edge, Kain, Kefka, and plenty more were good characters.

have you really played many FF games....

I didn't find any of those characters appealing at all. It's obvious that my opinion is different from yours.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
About Zack, I don't know. I played Crisis Core, but still couldn't come to a conclusion about his personality. About Cloud, I think he's sort of paranoid. Taking into account that he took Zack's personality, weapon, and skills - after he died -, he might have some mental disturbance. He could have post-traumatic stress disorder.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
"hey guys i'm zack i'm reel happy"

"hey guys i'm cloud, i have a deep, complex personality"

I know which one sounds more interesting.

"Deep, complex personality" here meaning "I'm emo and can't just let shit go and get on with my life." He acts like he's the only one who's been through shit. Even Tifa told him to get over it in AC.

I don't think his personality is all that complex or deep.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
"Deep, complex personality" here meaning "I'm emo and can't just let shit go and get on with my life." He acts like he's the only one who's been through shit. Even Tifa told him to get over it in AC.

I don't think his personality is all that complex or deep.

Honestly, i highly doubt many people have been through the "shit" he went through. And "he's emo", come on that's so 3 years ago, everyone has established that Cloud is not emo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back