• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cloud or squall in your party KH2, could it happen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleWarrior84

I could ,but it won't. If was though i'd pick squall because cloud would rush ahead, killing all the heartless that can't attack you. But squall would help you out by attacking the hearless that can attack you first. well that was pointless, anyways...

Kereton Arindale

I did hear that Cloud and Squall were fighting heartless in a town, and Cloud said "I can only take one more hit and then I'm done for." Or something along those lines. You may be able to fight with them for a battle or two. But as for a whole world having them as party members...I highly doubt. I don't know how credible this source is; I'm just saying what I've heard from other people/websites.

Twilight Town

I think Cloud was in your party in KH: Final Mix, and Squall fights you in Traverse and the Coliseum, so could, but maybe if it does it would just be one time like with Minnie.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
actually maybe we will get to use one of them in Hollow Bastion as a party member. i mean they are the fighters of HB so they could help us. it is likely that we could be fighting with them in our party or at least them heling us during battles and stuff. it can happen..... man if it does i want to see their co-op attack lol

Cloud7

hopefully you do use them in HB, it would be cool. i prefer cloud over squall, but there both good characters. team attack sounds cool or the fusion could be neat.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
We already have Auron, so its not impossible. Theres a very good chance one of them will be a party member in KH2, most likely in HB. I thought of some Co-op moves.

Cloud:
Cross Slash - Sora and Cloud spin around eachother and swing their weapons in an 'X' shape.
Blade Beam - Press the triangle button at the right time to trigger this attack after Cross Slash. Cloud plunges his sword in the ground sending a wave of energy at the enemies.
Omnislash - Press Traingle at the right time after Blade Beam, Cloud hovers, surrounded by electricity and cirlces around sora quickly while slashing enemies.

Leon/Squall:
Renzokuken - Sora and Leon spin the weapons and perform a rising slash, knocking the enemies into the air.
Blasting Zone - While the heartless are knocked up in the air (from Renzokuken) press triangle to have Leon shoot them rapidly.
Fated Circle - Quickly after Blasting Zone, press triangle to have Sora propel Leon in the air, where Leon shoots a cirlce of energy onto the enemies on the ground.

what do u guys think of those moves?

trogue

wow, you really put alot of thought to those attacks....^ ^ I think they're well thought out

How about this? You know about the Fusion thats been going around? Sora holding a Buster Sword and a gunblade...lol

HERE'S WHAT I THINK:
CLOUD-SQUALL-AERITH
YUFFIE-SELPHY-YUNA (SHE'S GONNA COME IN KH2)
WAKKA-AURON-TIDUS
SORA-DONALD-GOOFY
RIKU-MICKEY-(forgot his name you guys use...) THE NEW DUDE!!

Endgame

:D
Stuff Cloud and Leon (NOT SQUALL, LEON, HE CHANGED HIS NAME, BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!)

GIMME SEPHIROTH!!!

That's not going to happen, is it?

iholdthekeys

cloud and sephirtoh.......... forced in2 fusion................ wat do u get............. Reunion

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Perfect Zero said:
Stuff Cloud and Leon (NOT SQUALL, LEON, HE CHANGED HIS NAME, BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!)

GIMME SEPHIROTH!!!

That's not going to happen, is it?
Uh uh. He changed his name back in Hollow Bastion in KH1... ;)

It's Squall Leonheart again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back