• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud or Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
lionheart29 said:
Who is better Cloud or Sephiroth?I go for Sephiroth of course.
Better as in who we like more? In that case I choose Cloud.

Sephiroth should have won but of course the hero had to win like come on you know Sephiroth would have moved before Cloud finished him off.
But he didn't, getting owned is getting owned. Only rules are what a man can do, and what a man can't do.

D.A. said:
But he didn't, getting owned is getting owned. Only rules are what a man can do, and what a man can't do.
Not in this case, because its obvious that some one who had jenova cells implanted in them before birth is stronger than someone who had them placed in the body 18 years into life. Besides the fight with the 'real' Sephiroth is rigged.

S

Sora0Roxas

Cloud, because his weapon is so awesome, it makes all other swords looks like a pile of trash.

V

Valentine

Tough decision - one which has always been solved with "they all rule!" >.< I can't decide.

ZetoCloud

I love both actually but i support Cloud since he has a cool bike and sword but Sephiroth got his own theme song lol

Sniper SC

I prefer Cloud really. I never liked evil character's. They annoy me too much, i end up wanting to punch them to shut them up lol.

H

heartless_slayer

well tough decision but i choose Coud Bcoz He's cooler and his sword is TOO big but sephiroth only looks like a toothpick no wonder he can't kick cloud's ass. So yea for Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back