• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cloud on your team?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rexenXIII

Website
www.myspace.com
i was looking around trying to find a walkthrough for kh, then i found this

GET CLOUD ON YOUR TEAM [Submitted by: Josh]
1. IN collusium go to herculese cup
2. When you get to cloud you have to beat him
3. If you beat him he will give you a key blade called the metal choccobo
4.go to traverse town with the key blade in your hand
5.Once in traverse town go to the fat guy in front of the acssesory give him the key blade then go to either the vacant house in 3rd district or go to the colliseum, I don't remember which one. talk to cloud and he'll ask for his choccobo back and he'll join your team .

Note: If you get clouds choccobo back he'll quit tour team and take his choccobo back forever

PS2 Kingdom Hearts Cheats, Walkthrough And GameShark Codes

i know it sounds stupid, but have you ever heard of this?

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah, there is a lot of fake things people say are real........like this one time i was looking for cheats and i took a peak at the kh section, it explained that there was a way to get Bahumat as a summon in kh1, i tried it , it didnt work..

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
yeah i saw that one 2
and those 3 secrets keyblade
anti kb
mickeys and ??
by getting things like all the trinitys and then go to the place you got oathkeeper from kairi and watch the wall first person >.< or something

and wasn t there a bahamut cheat codebreaker or something that works but freezes the game

bahamut summon <3 will never happen>><

armytaco

ya, but things like having cloud on your team and being able to summon bahamut are just the kind of things KH needs. But lol, what else have you guys heard of?

Jaxe

There are thousand, no, millions of fake Walkthroughs, so called "cheats" and things like these. Some of the cheats really work, but I do not prefer you to even try them, if you got the japanese version of the game, and PS2. They can ruin the system of platform entirely, and so, you know the rest.

But, I once heard of rumor that the player could get Mickey as summon. I have the text saved, so I'll turn it from finnish to english.

Summon Mickey:
Complete everything, then go to Timeless River,
go in to the newly created door on the left, then help mickey to fight some heartless, after the fight, he'll give you king's charm.

One word can give my opnition of this. Bullshit.

Squ@ll

Yep..ya get a lot of fake stuff like that... I think I heard of the Mickey one somewhere... Not sure

rexenXIII

Website
www.myspace.com
a lot of dumbasses out there that have no life. how ignorant, stupid, and idiotic a person is to put up fake cheats. anyways i wouldnt even use cheats for kh. i'm just that kind of person. i like having a challenge, until im versing the same stupid boss for over a hour(other than sephiroth).

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
hey remember someone put up a hoax about 3 extra keyblades you can get by going to the mural in the traverse town underway?
haha...people yelled at that guy and it was kinda funny.

ANYWAYS.

this is completely fake. It is not in any official walkthrough.

Last edited:

Sora18

Jesus, this whole cheat is a total fake, I tried it too, nothing happened, acutally me and my friend tried it, and well, nothing,

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
who told you that anyways. last time there was a big ol riot in the forums when someone posted the three keyblade thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back