• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud in KH2???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
I'm not sure, the only confirmed FF characters that I know of for sure is Auron and Vincent, but so far no pics of Vincent. Though I'm not so sure that Vincent is gonna be in it... I need pics or an interview... meh...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I heard that they were but I never heard it straight from the mouth of Nomura.

So the only confirmed FF Characters (seen/spoken from Nomura's mouth) are: oh gawd I forgot his name >.<;;.....AURON!!!! or something...

Darkness Riku

Well,there is a rumor about Vincent being in KH2,but I wouldn't count on it.They might also put Squall,Aerith,and everyone back on too.

blinded-by-light

Vincent can't be in KH2 cause in KH1 Cloud is wearing Vincents cape and claw, and they cant put 2 ppl with the same clothes (even if Cloud is only in KH1, then how would Vincent have gotten the clothes?) even if vincent has another pair of clothes i doubt they'll use those, and as for sephiroth i dont think he will be here cause that would just be taking things from KH1...no they'll probably gonna be more original than that

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
I could've sworn Nomura stated that all Final Fantasy character would be returning in the second installment.

Some interview in some faceless magazine.

~NGD OMEGA~

It has been confirmed that Vinicent and Auron will be in KH2, although Vinicent hasn't been shown yet. Also, I believe the voice cast has been confirmed to include both Leon and Cloud's voices coming back, but I am not sure, still I am pretty sure that he is coming back...

T

Tidus22340

cloud is in KH2...man the things you find in music vids! www.animemusicvideos.org then go download "FF Running" and its got all kinds of scenes from KH2...not to mention cloud going at it with sephiroth in the olympous colliseum.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Tidus22340 said:
cloud is in KH2...man the things you find in music vids! www.animemusicvideos.org then go download "FF Running" and its got all kinds of scenes from KH2...not to mention cloud going at it with sephiroth in the olympous colliseum.
Those scenes are not from Kingdom Hearts 2.

They are from Final Mix, during the fight scene between Cloud and Sephiroth.

If there was footage of Cloud from KH2, trust me, we'd have it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Pfft. I haven't saw any verbal confirmation from Nomura about Vincent

And he said there woulkd be the same number of FF Characters in the game as the first

chris2k

im think he'll be in he was one of the most famous ff charicture ever and was a huge hit in kh1 so ya i think hel be in would be good if he fights sephiroth it would be the fight of the century

OblivionHeart

Lisafer said:
I could've sworn Nomura stated that all Final Fantasy character would be returning in the second installment.

Some interview in some faceless magazine.

Maybe he ment all Final Fantasy charators in KH1 would be returning. Plus some new ones.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Umm no, both being there was never said anywhere.

Plus Nomura confirmed the same number of FF Characters that were in the first would show up in the second. So since there were 10 FF Characters in KH there will be 10 in KH2.

Auron is in the game. So there are 9 slots left. If Selphie is in the game according to the so called Jump Fiesta Trailer then that means 8 slots are left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back