• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cloud in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reina-ali

^I'm totally fine with FF characters showing up, so long as they stick to the main story instead of rehashing their own dumb conflicts. I don't doubt that people like Squall or Aerith might make appearances as kids or teenagers.

The only way I'd be happy with Sephiroth showing up is if the game briefly shows the origin of his and Cloud's enmity, and that origin is something stupid like Cloud walking home from school while eating a sno-cone and Sephiroth comes along and slaps it out of his hand, and then takes his lunch money. That would be fitting.

:thumbup: Oh yeah, that would be befitting!

Seedshatter

I think that Cloud will be younger around the time when he was in shinra. But I agree that with Sephiroth in BBS the game will be a little wierd. I can understand Leon and the HB/RG gang in the game as kids but still...

It would be too wired to see Leon as a kid. Let alone Sephiroth.

dark solder

:blushing:hi. i wonna ask. how did you manage to get kh re:com? sorry, i dont no how to put a thread.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
hi. i wonna ask. how did you manage to get kh re:com? sorry, i dont no how to put a thread.

hi. i wonna ask. how did you manage to get kh re:com? sorry, i dont no how to put a thread.

don't double post. unrelated questions go in new threads. ask someone via PM or help threads for making new threads. welcome to KHI. ^_^ most people manage to get it by importing it from Japan which requires a lot of steps that some of us are not willing to go through no doubt. either that or you live in Japan. >=D

Ash Dragonfang

OK PEOPLE! The Kingdom Hearts storyline for cloud and sephiroth is different that the final fantasy 7 storyline. If they do go into the back story, it will have to be different than FF7 because I'm pretty sure there is no Niblehiem. (Also i know this isnt in the back story but Aerith dies in FF7 and she is alive in KH) They never say how old cloud is in KH and he is 16 when Sephiroth destroys Clouds home town so he might be 16 if they feature them. They could feature them because if you guys remember the ending of their fight in KH2 the comment that sora makes "I guess they went back to their own world" (might not be exactly accurate but what sora says might imply that Radiant Garden isnt their home world) So all we can do is wait and see.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Are you saying the Kingdom Hearts official site says Cloud is 22?

That is what I was saying, yes. And if you don't believe me, I'll link you:Kingdom Hearts

Click the KH1 logo to go the KH1 site. Click "Game Info". Underneath will appear a few more tabs. One of them is "characters". Click it. You'll then see that there are types of characters. One of them is "Guest Characters". If you go to Cloud's profile, it says:

Cloud, age 22

A mysterious warrior who wields an impressive sword...[etc]

Ash Dragonfang

That is what I was saying, yes. And if you don't believe me, I'll link you:Kingdom Hearts

Click the KH1 logo to go the KH1 site. Click "Game Info". Underneath will appear a few more tabs. One of them is "characters". Click it. You'll then see that there are types of characters. One of them is "Guest Characters". If you go to Cloud's profile, it says:

Damn I never noticed that on the site and I've been there like 567 times. So BBS takes place 10 years before KH1? Wow it seems very unlikely that they would make a backstory for Cloud/Sephiroth.

UrbanQuattrus

So if Cloud is only 12, maybe there will be a minigame wherein Terra grabs Cloud's hand and smacks it against his own forehead and says "stop hitting yourself" over and over. I would buy not one but three copies of BBS if that were present.

But alas, I think the FF characters we already know will be present only as cameos. Though I wouldn't doubt a new one being brought in to fill a similar role to that which the current ones did in KH1 and KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back