• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud and Sora V.S Sephiroth and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win

• Cloud & Sora

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Sephiroth & Roxas

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tragic Fall

Definently Sephiroth and Roxas. They seem to be two of the hardest bosses in KH2 FM+

pwninator

RoxI preferably would go with Sephiroth and Roxas, but if you take in the factor that Cloud & Sora are both main characters and that technically they can't lose, they would obviously be the victors. But aside from that in overall power I stick with Sephiroth & Roxas.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
I'm going with Cloud and Sora.
They are strong and while Sora is fighting agaisnt Roxas Cloud is going to smash Sephiroth and Cloud has beaten Sephiroth let's see...twice. So is not problem for cloud to beat Sephiroth and Sora can beat Roxas cos he's the keyblade master and Roxas is his nobody

Haku

<3
I would have to say Cloud and Sora because they seem as though they can learn strategies easier.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Sephiroth and Roxas, the two of them are far more powerful. Sora is affected by his emotion far too much and that would only get in the way unlike Roxas who in fact is a nobody and so is only made up of pure power and no emotion so his emotions wouldnt dull his senses.
Septhiroth versus Cloud, Sephiroth would win in a real battle as he is far more powerful the only reason why Clous wins all the time is because he's a main character and represents good. As always good seems to triumph over evil in most video games.

ryoji1337

THIS HIGHLY VARIES. I dislike when people make a debate about FF characters and they don't say which one they're relating them to. Cause KH version of cloud sucked eggs, but the sephy still rocked hard. Sora & Roxas are nothing to Sephy even in the KH but in the FF version they're even weaker in comparison! XD

However if you meant the FF cloud and not the KH one then it could possibley vary highly.

Personally I think Roxas pwns Sora though, so I'd still side with sephy over cloud.

KH Versions: Sephy and Roxas
FF Versions: Varies but still favors Sephy and Roxas

Q

Banned
Are we talking FF7 Sephy, or FF AC Sephy? Or KH Sephy? If this is FF, then Sephiroth would RAPE everyone. :D RAPE. Supernova much? AC Sephy is gay...he's not at full power. And Cloud never actually beat Sephiroth by himself - the fat-ass needed his whole party to take him down in FF7, and in AC Sephiroth wasn't at full power. If he was, then Sephiroth would've just simply Sin Harvested his ass and used Supernova as a finisher.

N

Nulix

It would be close but Im going to have to say
Roxas and Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back