• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud and Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Cloud and Sephiroth are transported to another world when they collide at the aftermath of the sephiroth battle.

They keep fighting in the world.

They are pretty much cameo appearances, in order to aid Kingdom Hearts's popularity. Nothing more, nothing less.

Final Fantasy VII - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On a quick note; I do believe their aid, does strengthen the storyline's depth with the reason of 'light' and 'dark', and how one cannot coexist without the other.

Macabre

Gold Member
You are right,but the sephiroth battle was optional and if there is another in a future game,that will probably be optional as well,no effect on the storyline.

M.o.N said:
that will probably be optional as well,no effect on the storyline.

I don't know so much for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, but possibly others.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
They are pretty much cameo appearances, in order to aid Kingdom Hearts's popularity. Nothing more, nothing less.

yeah it's kinda awkward their little plot, has nothing to do with story, takes away from it if anything.

A

Azrael

Who cares? At least this gives us a chance for other FFVII cameos like Vincent or Shelke

A

Azrael

Correct from Dirge of Cerebus, you get a cookie. Go look her up at the FFVII wiki, if you want to know what she looks like. Imagine Olette with lightsabers lol and armor

The_Zero_Heart

Hmm...I hope that last fight doesn't turn out to be a start up for a world that will mess everything up for KH (aka a FF world -_-)

Squall922

Ah right. Well I can see why you would want her in the Kingdom Herats because she has that look

A

Azrael

Ah right. Well I can see why you would want her in the Kingdom Herats because she has that look

Well unlike Olette, she served her purpose in her video game cameo. lol. Come on just compare the two. Shelke Rui or just Olette

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
They jumped inside Advent Children and Tifa was going to go join them. Their little showdown was an inside advertisement for the movie.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I reckon they just went somewhere else... Cos Tifa says something about em going back to "their own world", so you would think Midgar...

D

Dark.Keyblader

Not sure what happend to them,same thing that happend to them in KHFM. In there fight scene.They must've teleported or something >__>

yeah it's kinda awkward their little plot, has nothing to do with story, takes away from it if anything.

Meh, if how ever true, I don't believe it was intended that way. If anything this was quite possibly some attempt at advertising as Puck suggested. Or simply he just wanted such great gaming icons to star in this beautiful game.

Bh325

Cloud and Sephiroth were transported to another world. Most likely their home, which was stated by Tifa.:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back