• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Out Kh2 who has the best outfit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Yeah I should have put Namine in. I like her outfit too but I wasn't thinking about it.

RisingOblivion

That's a tough one. I like a lot of their clothes, but I just put Yuffies anyways. I also like Roxas's, Kairi's(if it wasn't pink), and some others.

Sparks

gone
Yeah I don't like the color of Kairi's outfit. I think that it would have been awesome if it was the color aqua!

Sparks

gone
Yeah I guess that would be cool. Hopefully Nomura does that in kh3. I hate her in pink. Ugh, pink.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I can't see her in blue or green colors. The pink clashes with her hair, but blue would probably wash her out.

No, the outfit's color isn't the problem. It's the length and the completely useless zippers that run up and down the entire front. Almost makes you think that if you unzipped it, it'd fall to pieces. What an easy way to get her undressed quickly. I wonder...

Still, to be honest, all of their clothes are funky in some way, shape, or form. Nomura has an odd fascination with different colors and zippers.

Souhaits

Sora definitely wins for most improved outfit. I mean, anything beats that red jumpsuit... thing. It's probably my favorite one too. Riku's was better than it was in KHI, but I feel like Nomura didn't put as much effort into designing it as he did some of the other characters. It seemed kinda plain in comparison. Kairi's outfit was cute, just... useless. Hopefully they'll change it up for KHIII.

TitanOfLife

Organization outfits are definitely one of the best clothes in the entire game, but cloud could arguably be the second/ runner-up outfit, and he even at one point has an Organization outfit (if you missed it, wow big loss! :36:) So I'll vote for cloud strife!

Sparks

gone
Lots of zippers and bright colors and pockets... jeez that is such a weird style. Only in video games... and at my school. ;-)

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Heh heh, Sora's. Useless zippers, straps, and shoulder armor. With lots of pockets. Just how I like my clothes.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i voted for Leon cuz of his belts.. *drools over them*

once, i tried wearing three belts just like Leon's; and wrapping my wrist with another belt and ooh, it was soooo cool.! lol .(i only wore it for a day) :[

but it could be a tie between Riku, RoXas, Org.Coats, and Sora.. .not to mention Cloud.? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back