• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cload

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's really cool that they gave Cloud his own little side story in the game. I wonder if his story has anything to do with Jenova, Hojo, or Kadaj?

pathtotwilight12

King Sora_Strife said:
It's really cool that they gave Cloud his own little side story in the game. I wonder if his story has anything to do with Jenova, Hojo, or Kadaj?

who knows and who are all those characters u named

Puck

*******[size=+2]SPOILERS[/size]*******

^Jenova and Hojo were two very sinister villians from FFVII. Jenova, who is gigantic creature, is basically Sephiroth's mother. And Hojo is a really crazy scientist who conducted strange experiments on Cloud and he's also apparently Sephiroth's biological father( at least that's what it appeared to be in FFVII). Kadaj is one of the bad*** silver haired villians in the movie FFVII: AC.

_Darkside_

I thinkit would be cool to play as Cloud, as for his side stoyline I can't wait to see what it's about

pathtotwilight12

King Sora_Strife said:
*******[size=+2]SPOILERS[/size]*******

^Jenova and Hojo were two very sinister villians from FFVII. Jenova, who is gigantic creature, is basically Sephiroth's mother. And Hojo is a really crazy scientist who conducted strange experiments on Cloud and he's also apparently Sephiroth's biological father( at least that's what it appeared to be in FFVII). Kadaj is one of the bad*** silver haired villians in the movie FFVII: AC.

wow thats pretty cool in that case i hope they put them in the game

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
they wont... im sure of that..i mean if will be linked 2 ff7 but not much..just his relationship w/ cis, aerieth, yuffie, sephiroth, and well whoever else isn in kh 4rm ff7....the story wont be linked...this is kh world not ff7

Puck

I know it won't be connected to FFVII, DrkNessOfHeart. But what I'm saying is even though the KH universe is different from the FFVII universe, it still might have a few of the same plot elements taken from FFVII. For instance, even though none of the events from FFVII took place in KH, Cloud and Sephiroth were still mortal enemies. Though the characters origins are different, they still had their same personalities. So basically what i'm saying is just like Sephiroth they might put Jenova, Hojo, or Kadaj in KH2 as Cloud's main enemy but with a different origin than in FFVII. Get what I'm saying now?

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
King Sora_Strife said:
I know it won't be connected to FFVII, DrkNessOfHeart. But what I'm saying is even though the KH universe is different from the FFVII universe, it still might have a few of the same plot elements taken from FFVII. For instance, even though none of the events from FFVII took place in KH, Cloud and Sephiroth were still mortal enemies. Though the characters origins are different, they still had their same personalities. So basically what i'm saying is just like Sephiroth they might put Jenova, Hojo, or Kadaj in KH2 as Cloud's main enemy but with a different origin than in FFVII. Get what I'm saying now?

yea i get what your saying...it makes sense ....but jenova?? would disney aprove of a big ugly beast???
and mayb clouds story isnt about a mortal enemy ..mayb its love or memories or something >_>

EDIT: louis who the f*ck is sophite??

Awards
louis said:
so my guest is that sophite will be back too.

it's Sephiroth and he isn't coming back. it's been confirmed. oh and to anyone who can translate japanese to english. they've got the cloud interview on khu. so please see if you can translate it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back