• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cliche Xion Theory, no not really...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

Wow. Major quote fail. :/

You mean Xion going from KH1 Kairi to KH2 Kairi like Xenka said? Impossible. If Xion's appearance is being changed by Sora's memories, then how would she be able to change into KH2 Kairi if Sora hadn't even seen what Kairi looked like until late KH2?

As of right now though, she can't. While I'm not saying that she won't in the future, she's not a wielder in the canon storyline.

If she were, Riku wouldn't need to hand the Keyblade to her. She could summon it herself.
If she were, she'd be standing next to SRM pointing her Keyblade at Xemnas and shouting, 'No.'
If she were, Aqua'd be picking up her Keyblade in the secret ending and not Mickey's.

While Kairi may become a wielder in the future, in the present she is not.

Alright then, rivalry. Keep whatever it is in VMs.

No I mean hair color change, but it doesn't really matter.

I REALLY doubt that the keyblade Riku handed to her was his. I REALLY doubt that for some reason. haha

Mickey was around back then and that keyblade isn't necessarily his he found it in the World of darkness. Plus the keyblade order has been messed with anyway, Sora got the Keyblade meant for Riku, Riku got a keyblade that was probably meant for Sora somehow since Ven picked it up I believe.

Kairi can not become a wielder in the future, since only children can become wielders I think, once they pass a certain age they can't get a keyblade. So I think all the current wielders got theirs in childhood.

No rivalry either. I was just being silly for one little post. Really don't care.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I REALLY doubt that the keyblade Riku handed to her was his. I REALLY doubt that for some reason. haha

Another Report said:
However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater’s transfer and occurence , as well as Riku’s handing it to Kairi.

:v

Mickey was around back then and that keyblade isn't necessarily his he found it in the World of darkness. Plus the keyblade order has been messed with anyway, Sora got the Keyblade meant for Riku, Riku got a keyblade that was probably meant for Sora somehow since Ven picked it up I believe.

...what? The KH2 secret ending isn't canon. And Mickey had the Star seeker long before he had the IKK.

Kairi can not become a wielder in the future, since only children can become wielders I think, once they pass a certain age they can't get a keyblade. So I think all the current wielders got theirs in childhood.

While I'd be thrilled if this was true due to what it means about Kairi, no. A qualified Heart is a qualified Heart. Age is redundant.
I seriously doubt MX became a wielder as a toddler.

Grey

Except, y'know, it WAS. Riku summoned the Keyblade and gave it to Kairi. He willed her to wield it.

Riku's Way to the Dawn was a Keyblade based off of his Soul Eater. That trailer with Terra, Aqua, and Ven picking up Sora's, Riku's and Mickey's Keyblades was non-canonical; it was really only to tie the trailer to the current story, if I'm not mistaken.

Since when can only children wield? Mickey is definitely not a child, and there hasn't been any indication that you can't wield as an adult. You're basing this off of nothing.
If anything, it should be the other way around. I want to say it was Xigbar (or some other Organization member) who said that Sora was much younger than past wielders he had encountered.

Muse

you look atrocious

However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater’s transfer and occurence , as well as Riku’s handing it to Kairi.

Mickey was around back then and that keyblade isn't necessarily his he found it in the World of darkness.

Don't you just love the idea of the Keychains? :/ That maybe Mickey used a Keyblade with the Starseeker Keychain, then gave the Keychain back to Yen Sid for him to give to Sora later on?

Plus the keyblade order has been messed with anyway, Sora got the Keyblade meant for Riku, Riku got a keyblade that was probably meant for Sora somehow since Ven picked it up I believe.

The last part of that's wrong. :v That scene was meant only to show the connection between the wielders of the past and the wielders of the present.

There's nothing to even support that Sora was ever meant to get a Keyblade, much less the WtD, considering that evolved from the Soul Eater.

... I can't take you seriously anymore. I'm sorry.

No rivalry either. I was just being silly for one little post. Really don't care.

Then kindly drop it.

Last edited:
C

Crossroads

:v

...what? The KH2 secret ending isn't canon. And Mickey had the Star seeker long before he had the IKK.

While I'd be thrilled if this was true due to what it means about Kairi, no. A qualified Heart is a qualified Heart. Age is redundant.
I seriously doubt MX became a wielder as a toddler.

I think I just got ninja'd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back