• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cliche Xion Theory, no not really...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xobon

A Nobody is composed of a person's body and soul, therefore, it's impossible to have two nobodies.

Ok, Sora still has his body as Roxas is running around. Roxas was created when Sora released Kairi's heart and Sora still has his body, which means there are two bodies now. Same thing with Namine and Kairi...whose bodies actually meet each other. I understand that they are special cases, but Xion is also part of the Kairi/Sora/Roxas equation, so it doesn't seem impossible to have another nobody born of another truckload of special circumstances. I personally don't think that there ARE two nobodies for anyone, and that either xion or namine is an unbirth. But the ONE body thing seems pretty much fucked.

Xobon

Absolutely untrue. Sora is only a heart until Roxas reunited with him. This is a commonly known fact, my neophyte friend.

Then, IF roxas was created when Sora became a heartless, how was sora running around afterwards? Namely during CoM when Roxas was already out and about?

EDIT: Then you also need to explain Namine actually having a run-in with Kairi, and possibly Xion being around while Kairi is still on DI

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Then, IF roxas was created when Sora became a heartless, how was sora running around afterwards? Namely during CoM when Roxas was already out and about?

Think about it: A Heartless is composed only of a heart, and they still do a pretty damn good job of running around.

EDIT: Then you also need to explain Namine actually having a run-in with Kairi, and possibly Xion being around while Kairi is still on DI

Naminé was born of Kairi's heart, and Sora's body and soul, but isn't composed of either one of them. Read the Secret Ansem Reports, even AtW is perplexed by this. Xion also doesn't factor into the equation, as she was born before Roxas.

Xobon

Think about it: A Heartless is composed only of a heart, and they still do a pretty damn good job of running around.

Naminé was born of Kairi's heart, and Sora's body and soul, but isn't composed of either one of them. Read the Secret Ansem Reports, even AtW is perplexed by this. Xion also doesn't factor into the equation, as she was born before Roxas.

So, during CoM...sora is just a heart? That's what you're telling me?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Being whole is what keeps you from 'naturally' becoming a Heartless or fading into Darkness. It's what lets you keep your appearance of yourself as well as seemingly, your Memories. It's the condition all beings strive for.

As for the scans showing Xion was around for a while because she 'woke up', I hardly think it's proof, Xenka :\ keep in mind she looks like Kairi at those times. I think whatever happened to her happened during Days itself, after which she started walking around un-hooded.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well, we obviously disagree with one another in that respect, Rain. If I recall, you're the one who posted a theory about Xion being the first ever Nobody?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I did (more like the first experiments, but meh). But what you brought isn't 'proof' of that. It's probably not even something that remotely relates to it, seeing Xion's unhooded face. Had she been hooded, I'd lean more towards your claim. However, as it stands now, I doubt her 'waking up' really had to do with anything you say it's related to.
It makes sense, yes. It's just not "proof".

anima66

heh heh if a keyblade has a heart does that mean there are keyblade heartless? keyblade nobodies?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
@Rain

It's a semblance of proof, a least.

It's a lot better than what most people on these forums try to pull out of their asses.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
wouldnt you say a Key-Blade is its own being? Ive heard before not quite sure but!

:v not really.

if the key-blade has a heart, activating it to Sora like conjoining hearts and then releasing it
then wouldnt you say he now has two nobody's?

o_O no.

Both Roxas and Xion resemble past Individuals(cough Ven and Aqua cough)

That's actually contradictory to what you're trying to prove since Ven and Aqua aren't related in a way that would help you.

Anyhows, it's been theorized before that Xion came from Sora somehow, but seeing how he already has a Nobody and the other Heart that left his Body being Kairi already has a Special Nobody accounted for, I won't hold my breath waiting for this theory to prove itself right.

@Rain

It's a semblance of proof, a least.

No, it's you theorizing about a scan and using a possibility to disprove a theory. :v we have nothing confirmed about when Xion was asleep or when and why she woke up.

It's a lot better than what most people on these forums try to pull out of their asses.

I'll give you that much, yes. At least you have something to base it on instead of giving Roxas through Ven all the Keyblades we've seen thus far in BBS.

Nameless

I actually feel that the scan has more validity than you're giving it. There are subtle clues throughout the scan that seem to prove that Xion existed long before Roxas.

"An event rocking the Organization. Xion's awakening." Not something you say when some wakes up from a nap.
"Xion is awoken from her sleep by accident...is she regaining memories she lost?"

To me this is solid evidence that Xion relates much more to Aqua than to Kairi (both Aqua and Kairi is possibility I'll accept, but not only Kairi)

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I actually feel that the scan has more validity than you're giving it. There are subtle clues throughout the scan that seem to prove that Xion existed long before Roxas.

"An event rocking the Organization. Xion's awakening." Not something you say when some wakes up from a nap.
"Xion is awoken from her sleep by accident...is she regaining memories she lost?"

To me this is solid evidence that Xion relates much more to Aqua than to Kairi (both Aqua and Kairi is possibility I'll accept, but not only Kairi)

You may be on to something there. Expand your ideas and I would love to read about it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

She wouldn't have had to wake up from a nap, but she'd hardly have to have "gone to sleep" before she joined the Organization. Keep in mind she joined any-time before Vexen died in CoM. That would give her about a year+ time to be in the Org. Plenty of time for her to be unconscious for some odd reason while still a member.

That second quote you brought actually ties in to what I said, about her being un-hooded when she 'woke up'.
If she "woke up" during her time in the Organization and poof! She looks like Kairi and wields a Keyblade - something she wasn't seen doing while her face was hidden - then it would certainly shake the Organization, to suddenly have another wielder. It hardly indicates she was born before Roxas and Naminé.

...o.o; I fail to see how you made that connection relation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back