• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clerks 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Cid Highwind said:
i can't wait to see this movie. i loved the first one and ive been waitng a while to see this

You are going to be sorely disappointed. The reason why people enjoyed Clerks is because it had that "indie" feel to it. It was a low-budget, black and white film that looks like it was recorded by a crappy security camera. It was funny, and the pop-culture references fit. The sequel is just pandering to idiot nerds willing to shell out money for rehashed material and gay jokes.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
That's all that Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was, and I loved that, same with most everyone I know. Chasing Amy will always be the greatest of Smith's films though, and I definatly don't expect Clerks 2 to surpass it, but I will get a few laughs out of it. After all, it's got the greatest Hetero Mates for Life in it, and that's reason enough to see it.

Snoochy boochies.

~Fenris Etheral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back