• Effective October 15th, all Youtube content threads that are posted within the creative media section will be subjected to being moderated before being displayed. Over the past year we've noticed lots of new members and a few old members that come here to advertise (obviously here since we're the largest Kingdom Hearts fan base community why wouldn't you) their Channel to promote new subscribers, likes, and displaying their media. However there is a huge difference between creative constructive media criticism, and borderline advertisement. So please, before you post here, understand how the creative media section works, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this change please reach out, we always like to hear ideas. Few might not like this idea, but it does help keep my section stay organized and not crazy looking, I would like to keep the traditional platform of what the section main purpose is for. It's to help build new and old artistry to an entire whole level.

Here's how it will work :

• If you post a thread within the creative media section that is youtube content related to your channel, it will be moved to the "Creative Media Youtube Showing Content thread", a sticky'd thread where members can all over discuss and see everyones content all at once rather than making it self promoting, by making your own thread, if you get my drift. The whole idea behind this is to get members involved in everyones media, and the purpose is to showcase your works, but not self advertisement right? Its all about the constructive criticism and giving everyone the same feedback and layout of how display and showcasing video media should look like.

• If you have already posted a thread regarding your youtube content, you will not be affected by this change and your thread will be untouched and you can continue to post and discuss accordingly with your peers.

Social Media Advertisement Content :​

Now I know lots of new members (out of the blue suddenly became youtube friendly, you're not slick) be-aware that you cannot use the Creative Media section as a gateway to advertise your media without wanting, giving and receiving criticism from your forum family. The idea behind the Creative Media is to help showcase and help improve everyones work or arts, whether it's digital, traditional, etc. Not to promote then leave, it's not fair to the community.

Classwork and other work

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
  • Retired Staff
Something like that.

We'll start with the oldest. I'll even put the assignment down.

Ritual by ~Kemine on deviantART Draw something you do on a daily basis, a ritual of sorts, in pastel. Not really yourself, but I wanted to draw me. Pastel on black paper (it's nice, expensive paper). Homework

Kitchen by ~Kemine on deviantART Pastel still life. In class work. Nice, expensive white paper.

This is where we did colored pencil drawings. I have two in class pieces that I'm still working on, so you don't really get to see those.

Panorama by ~Kemine on deviantART Draw something on a 1:5 ratio (long and skinny) in any media. I think she wanted me to do colored pencil....but I chose graphite. Because I like graphite and I was tired of the colored pencil. Anyways, tada. Couldn't do something already in that ratio (like a lightpole, no lightpoles). Drawn about 2/3 on the paper from the top. Two pieces: big one (about 5/6 of the picture) is a crappy sketch paper. The little 1/6 piece at the very end on the right is Yupo (sp?), a piece of paper that feels like photograph paper. That was all the Yupo I had, she only gave us little samples. So that's why there's a line. It's just a line that's not removable.

We're also doing figure drawing and portrait. Figure drawings won't be shown, that's just rude to the model, imo, especially since they're not products. Portaits the same way: they're not products and it'd be rude to fellow classmates.

Non-classwork:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/kairigirl/boygirlsadwip4.png Drawn a long time ago in OC, probably around September/October. Ignore funny colors. The girl's skin and top(s) are the only ones close to done, the others I just layed out real fast to figure out lights, shadows, and what the colors will be. I plan to finish this most likely over Christmas break.

Secret by ~Kemine on deviantART Drawn for a friend for her birthday and she really enjoyed it. OC.

Enjoy. The one that I plan to "rework" or go back and still work on is the boy and girl in OC. The others are just there because they want to be there. I know, they're boring still lifes. :< My next homework should be fun, we're doing a narrative. Besides, thread to show you I still draw, just busy.

dr.korytco

Awards
IT is good, I like it alot. Both are very good, you have talent. Just keep at it. Potential is all over them.

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I like the way you use the colors. Great job. :D