• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Classic Nintendo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hearty

So with the teaser trailer for the Nintendo Switch, I found it interesting to read people’s opinions on it. I think it’s fair to say that ‘divided’ is the best word to describe the reaction. I think most people thought the trailer was good and could see what the console is trying to do but many are a bit wary, given the company’s recent history of console releases.

For me, I live in hope. I’m a huge Nintendo fan and want them to have more glory days. I grew up on Nintendo games and have recently started collecting old Nintendo handhelds – things like the old game and watch handhelds, Parachute, Fire and Oil Panic were my favourites as a kid, then I moved onto the NES and SNES, of course.

ia_gamewatch_slide_12.jpg

Anyways, I’ve been looking on a good website to buy Nintendo games. I haven’t played them all though and was wandering what other people thought were the classics from that era, and any other games that defined their childhoods.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back