• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CLASSIC [Multiplayer Edition] (Sign ups/OoC. CD-Max Collab)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So I've made my post! I hope it works well for anyone. :D

Speaking of which, next time I'll get the Black Hood Man in this one just to get him to do something.. yup.

Roxie1563

Awards
Good post, Roxbox~ I'll try and post again soon but I'm unfortunately sick. Still, I'll see what I can do!

Thanks! :D and that's terrible to be sick.. D: I do hope you feel better, CD!

I take it I didn't cause any ruckus this time, huh? That's a relief! :D

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sorry guys, I'm not really sure when I'll get around to posting in this RP. I've been having a lot of motivational issues lately all around but this RP has seem to have taken the brunt of it. I feel kinda bad cuz I'm overdue for a post here but would rather work on a new post for Appreciate the Simple Stuff instead. I might end up posting there soon, or maybe my solo writings but I promise I'll keep trying to work on this post when I can!

Roxie1563

Awards
Sorry guys, I'm not really sure when I'll get around to posting in this RP. I've been having a lot of motivational issues lately all around but this RP has seem to have taken the brunt of it. I feel kinda bad cuz I'm overdue for a post here but would rather work on a new post for Appreciate the Simple Stuff instead. I might end up posting there soon, or maybe my solo writings but I promise I'll keep trying to work on this post when I can!

It's okay. I had the same thing with Kingdom Spirits, so it's understandable.

I'm reading your new RP and it's a hoot! :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
*raises hand* And I'm also responsible for part of the hold up, because I've been putting off making a post. No promises on making a post, but I will try to do one soon. :3

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I have every intention of posting this weekend. I already have the post laid out, so yeah.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
We back. The temp for the character introduced is under Bryer's old temp in the first post of this thread. He isn't going to be used very much in the RP so I'm not going to include him in the character table.

Roxie1563

Awards
We back. The temp for the character introduced is under Bryer's old temp in the first post of this thread. He isn't going to be used very much in the RP so I'm not going to include him in the character table.

Yes!! :D

Oh, CD. This is absolutely wonderful read and while I'm sure to post in the morning, I loved everything about it. To be honest, Pietro is too much of a helper; it is both his strength and weakness and is also noticed by the guild, so.

Oh. My. Goddess. Bryer is in this RP!! While I'm excited to see him, I can't help but feel sorry for him. :( He sure hit rock bottom, huh? And his wife... could she be the same Alex as we know of? Or is that just common names for the royalty families?

Roxie1563

Awards
So, I made my posting and I hope it is okay with you guys. :3

I was actually going to have the Black Hood Guy involved in this, but my battery is running out and yes I have it on wire, but damn computer is getting too old for this. :(

Hopefully, next time I can get both Pietro and BHG in one big post. :/

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Yes!! :D

Oh, CD. This is absolutely wonderful read and while I'm sure to post in the morning, I loved everything about it. To be honest, Pietro is too much of a helper; it is both his strength and weakness and is also noticed by the guild, so.

Oh. My. Goddess. Bryer is in this RP!! While I'm excited to see him, I can't help but feel sorry for him. :( He sure hit rock bottom, huh? And his wife... could she be the same Alex as we know of? Or is that just common names for the royalty families?

Kinda funny how 'hitting rock bottom' for him is basically becoming a prince lol. And no, Alexis and Alexandria are two totally separate people, I just really suck at planning things ahead. Nearly the same thing happened in my solo writings haha. I'll have to read your post tomorrow since I just got back from work but I skimmed it earlier and it seemed fine to me.

Roxie1563

Awards
Kinda funny how 'hitting rock bottom' for him is basically becoming a prince lol. And no, Alexis and Alexandria are two totally separate people, I just really suck at planning things ahead. Nearly the same thing happened in my solo writings haha. I'll have to read your post tomorrow since I just got back from work but I skimmed it earlier and it seemed fine to me.

Lol. Well, I mean, I'm sure he still misses the combat from time to time. You know, would it be possible for Bryer to interact with Pietro for a bit? That'd be cool. :3

And I can't wait to hear your thoughts on my new post. :D hopefully it doesn't screw anyone else up.

Roxie1563

Awards
Are we still doing this shindig or not?

I'm still in, if anyone wants to do this thing.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Yeah we are. Never stop never stopping.

Roxie1563

Awards
Yeah we are. Never stop never stopping.

Okay, so where's the update? :3

Not that I don't mind waiting, but I'd like to get my mindset back into the life of Pietro as soon as possible before I forget!

Max

Staff member
Awards
Working on it. I pumped out a Persona post as well as a Sword Art post, this is next and then Simple Stuff.

Roxie1563

Awards
Working on it. I pumped out a Persona post as well as a Sword Art post, this is next and then Simple Stuff.

Ooh, okay! And I've got say, I'm enjoying your character in Simple Stuff; it's quite funny!

Roxie1563

Awards
Why thank you! He's probably my favorite that I've wrote honestly.

You're quite welcome! :D

Did it goes by another name or what...? I forgot where it was. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back