• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CLASS OF 09!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! graduation is in 6.5 hours!!!! I can't wait! getting out of freakin high school and into college! lol but that doesn't mean i won't stop coming here...

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well we went to a place called Craig's Cruiser's over here. Man I had a great time, driving go-karts, playing games, laser tag, and bumper cars. And the food, mmmmm, pizza and ice cream.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I didn't really enjoy it, for all that it had a hefty price tag.

I went to this Bar and Grill place (a little more upscale). But, I had, like, 20 relatives and a few friends there, so after everyone was done ordering their drinks, appetizers, meals and desserts, the total bill was either right about at the thousand dollar mark, or a little over it.

I at least enjoyed my meal, though. My dad nearly had a heart attack paying for it. But I didn't really have any fun, so the only highlight of my night was graduating.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Heh going to get ready cause at 4.45 i got a band practice to play during 8th grade graduation and MY GRADUATION lol as you can clearly see im so ready for this!! ahh just really hope it doesn't rain!!!! there's too many clouds in the sky where I am... stupid NJ clouds... GO away! ah well see yah later!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
HEEY CONGRATS!! OMEDATOU! XDD

Man, that sounds like a blast xD When I graduate from high school i'm going to want steak B)

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I graduated on May 22. That night was FUN I celebrated too hard cause I woke up in a hotel room with two girls in the same bed i was in with my best friend in the bed next to me with someone with him then there was about 5 other people sleep on the floor and empty bottles everywhere. And I remember every bit of what happened. lol

A

Audo

I wish graduating was exciting and interesting and groundbreaking.

Truth is, it isn't.

Back