• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► CLash of Two Sections-thingy (Repost)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I took the liberty of reposting this, as I was involved in it the first time, essentially this is proposing that Fic-writers, and Rp'ers team up in order to save the rp section from oblivion.

T

Tyler Durden

I closed my other one, and said that this should be taken to PM's now. xD

Anyway, I think it would be great if you guys could come up with some ideas for storylines and PM them to me...and then we could work from there.

Swag

Young King
If no other RP Vterans are gonna get in on this, I will.

I know of some plans that myself and others have to revive RP, and any ideas you FanFic guys have would be helpful. You can either PM me, Post it here, or hhit me up at in IM:

MSN: Breakdown1192@Hotmail.com

AIM: TOUCHdaSKY92

Always here to help.

M

Miss Murder

Though I am not nearly a RP veteran, I would love to be involved with this.

I have been thinking of this as well, but haven't come up with any formidable ideas. But still, I'll contact anyone if something comes up.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Sweet! we got lot's o' people. I'd rather just discuss it here than in Pm's it's easier. So if that's cool we should just throw out ideas here.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
So then. . . .ideas? Anyone?

I have an idea for an Rp called War Torn. . . .in which the world has ended due to some forgotten nuclear war. There are creatures all around that weren't on our earth because of radiation. People have to scavenge the ruins of cities to live, we scavenged old car parts and such to create giant Mechs to protect our little "tribes" and such.

Of course I have main plot yet but. . .it's a pretty good world to set something in I thought.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
I got an idea too. I'll post it later, gotta go now!

Edit: Something isn't right in the world (note to self, think of a name for the world). Too few rain for the time of the year, food is getting expensive, diseases that should have been extincted decades ago spread again. And worst of all, the magic is failing. Those who are trained in it can feel it, the pain in their heart. Some normal people can feel it too. They don't know what it is, but they feel it. What will happen without the magic? And what causes the disappearing of it?
Several 'normal' people will have a problem, think of above problems or anything else you can think of, and they will seek advise and/or help. They'll end up going to the orakel (sp?). That's the first part of the Rp. There they'll learn how magic really works and what the price is they have to pay. The second part is to find a way to get the magic back, third part is actually doing that. All the time there will be dark mages that try to make them fail. I'm not telling their goal yet (note to selk, think of goal, no kidding, I got the headlines of it)

Would that make something nice?

Last edited:

Suzaku

*is not very experienced, but has an occasional breakthrough idea. Keyword being occasional*

I'd love to take part in the RP, although I don't know how much I could contribute to actually coming up with the plot.

Do we have any idea of what genre we would be aiming for, cause right now we're just throwing out random ideas. If we had a genre in mind (ex. Futuristic Alien war, Happy-go-lucky Fantasy, Religious Upstart struggle ect.) it would be easier to come up with a good idea.

I'm not saying that the current ideas are not good by any means. Just thought I'd clear that up.

T

Tyler Durden

I got an idea too. I'll post it later, gotta go now!

Edit: Something isn't right in the world (note to self, think of a name for the world). Too few rain for the time of the year, food is getting expensive, diseases that should have been extincted decades ago spread again. And worst of all, the magic is failing. Those who are trained in it can feel it, the pain in their heart. Some normal people can feel it too. They don't know what it is, but they feel it. What will happen without the magic? And what causes the disappearing of it?
Several 'normal' people will have a problem, think of above problems or anything else you can think of, and they will seek advise and/or help. They'll end up going to the orakel (sp?). That's the first part of the Rp. There they'll learn how magic really works and what the price is they have to pay. The second part is to find a way to get the magic back, third part is actually doing that. All the time there will be dark mages that try to make them fail. I'm not telling their goal yet (note to selk, think of goal, no kidding, I got the headlines of it)

Would that make something nice?

oh hay Dragonlance War of Souls trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back