• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clarity "The most "flowy" but awesome role play you have eber met. Emphasis on Eber"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
Clarity "The most "flowy" but awesome role play you have eber met. Emphasis on Eber"

Okay. So bare with me for a second. Have you ever seen those anime's, movies, TV, or even all heck a comic book where one things leads to another, then another, and another, and finally somehow something so small and minuscule somehow saved you and the whole world's lives? Think the butterfly effect from Until Dawn, however on a grander scale. Well that's where this role play comes in.

~ Every little thing will effect every thing.

Before I continue on I shall provide an example...in its most simplest form.

A guy with Alzheimer's is trying to remember his phone number so he writes down a set of numbers so his muscle memory can kick in. He tries every set of numbers he writes down, however it was a failure. To make things worse is that the wind blew that small piece of paper without him noticing. Here were the numbers.

787 5524 684
658 0102 199
345 0515 014

Meanwhile, a young man in his 20's goes to the park to see his girlfriend of almost one year, however he doesn't remember the exact date.

Some where in a different country, lets say. Italy. A mob boss has finally had it with this man who runs a delicatessen. They have had it to the point where they hold the Deli at hostage and tie him on to a chair strapped with a time bomb. They leave and the only chance for him to survive is to some how know the Mob Boss' great uncle's phone number.

I believe you get whats going on.

Now, however that not only what will go on. The players, who are living they're daily lives can affect how the outcome goes. Or maybe create a situation and have this glorious deus ex machina for themselves.

I'm still thinking about the deets, if we should allow it to be a world wide setting, or based around a big town, or a huge city. I also want to, if it's possible have absolutely NO DIRECT contact between players. Only left over clues, created clues, or tossing a paper bag with a note that you didn't need anymore, that somehow didn't make the trash can, rolls down the San Francisco hills as a kid trips and falls to see the paper bag to find he finds his mum's phone number.

I'm trying to make this RP very independent as possible. So in case if someone cannot post, but had done something in their most recent post. They can carry on.

Any interest?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Clarity "The most "flowy" but awesome role play you have eber met. Emphasis on Eber"

I'll admit interest, because it's certainly unique how you have it thought out thus far. And you got me at 'flowy'.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Re: Clarity "The most "flowy" but awesome role play you have eber met. Emphasis on Eber"

It's funny you want to make an RP focused around this core element. I just made an RP that has a snow ball effect that's pretty intense. In Road of a Lifetime, or Roal, I'm playing off the snowball effect of the light. Like it showing up mysteriously, causing an increase in wonder, stirring hearts to greed, shrouding masses with malevolence, calling for a rise in justice, ending in the disputes of the present. I would love to have you join. You could play the so say Leader of Light's role. He has that leader from afar role, minimal character interactions, yet complete control of the direction of the RP as well as the majority of the geographical playing map. If you want you can change his general attributes, I'd just ask that you keep his background and weaponry the same. Anything else, from Gender to persona I wouldn't mind a change.

Another thing... I have seen a great deal of roleplays here, and the snowball effect is one that I have had the most fun with. If you think you can pull it off pretty effectively... We would love to have you play that leader role in RoaL =)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Consider my interest piqued.

Noel

Awards

I would love to try to be the Crescent Lord of the Light c;

However my only free time is on the weekends. As much as I want to take the pleasure from an opportunity like that, I'll probably just want to stay devoted in one RP. This one, I hope you understand.

I'll do my best to get a proof of concept and all that jazz by this weekend. Feel free for anyone to provide any tips, or suggestions.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards

Its ok. Either way i would love to be in this RP, so my full support is behind you! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back