• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clarity (0.666666666666666666666666) ...Sign Ups are Open..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards

C L A R I T Y

Welcome to Valughter—NO DARN DABNABBIT I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO THE OTHER NAME IN THE TOWN— ahem. Welcome to Ocean Bluff. After some hefty renovations to this beloved old town, we would like to present you a place where we can humbly say, We're a jack of all trades, and a master of them all. We provide the highest education possible for our children regardless if it's academic or martial art. However if that isn't your cup of well grounded black bean coffee we also have an assortment of crafts to enjoy and explore in Old Town Ocean Bluff. From food, to fruit, to your latest nano technology supplement, we can assure you that we'll have everything to prevent you from leaving. Just take this one thing for granted, even though this is a big town...

It's a small world still..

...could possibly be the haunted mansion back in the slums..

...**** i was not supposed to mention that.

As much as you can see from the endless number of sixes (I promise you this is not a horror RP) this RP is very much still a work in progress, but however utmost done to completion. I decided to go on ahead and create a thread to keep interest from dying.
Template

Name:
Career:
Personality:
Appearance:
Quirky Shazznats:

Rules

I assume that since we're in the grown up original roleplay section I do not have to go to in depth in the rules. So basic rules are already generally implied. However there are three rules I wish to enforce.

VITAL MODE: Throughout the RP where the climax of the event, there will be a thing called Vital Mode, which will provide the deus ex machina that we all need to survive the situation, such as talking to another player, but that goes on to the next rule.

NO DIRECT CONTACT WITH OTHER PLAYERS: Yes, the most used trope in roleplaying, I wish to not have direct contact with one another. So you cannot go up to a person and say "Hi CDMAN! I'm looking for a glowing magical sword! Have you seen i t? The only contact you'll reach is indirectly. To the extent of a note, or a scratch, or leftover evidence a character might uve' left. Which finally goes in to the next rule.

LIMITED GOD MODDING: What I mean by this is that, if Character 1 leaves a note, but doesn't entail what it says. Character 2 can determine said clue, if they come across it. However if Character 1 leaves a note and writes something in it. They must say what is written. So we can provide further plunging in to our story.

So yeah. Thats about it. Feel free to put in some ideas, and what not.

Roleplay in Question Above is subject to change once further updates or changes are needed.

Idealog.
- Implement a town map incorporating all the things Ocean Bluff has. i.e. Food District, Tech, Martial. etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back