• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clarification on Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
ok so i was reading something and someone said that the focus of days is going to be on the remaining members of the organization after the event of CoM.

is this true, because i know the story starts at roxas' birth at hollow bastion?

thanks

Lolita

Dear You
No. o____o The remaining members of CoM are in KH2. Wtf who'd you get that information from.
Days is about Roxas' time when he's in the Organization, it's about all the members.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, it does start with Hollow Bastion (but he was in Twilight Town), but only the first part of the game has the CO members

Sora_145

Since the game focuses on Roxas, it'll start during Hollow Bastion up until he's captured.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Roxas is created when Sora loses his heart in Hallow Bastion in KHI. The game goes from their until the point when Riku captures him and he's sent to the digital Twilight Town. So, less than half of the game will have the CoM members. Really, it just focuses on Roxas, anways.

Sora_145

Of course. If the game takes place before, during, and after CoM, then yes, they'll be in the game.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
At which point you can play as them whenever you want in multi-player.

which is what i was wondering if it was confirmed how close or far from the beginning of the game that is gonna be but since no1 can give me an answer i guess it hasn't been.

The game isn't out yet. Nobody knows exact percentages. Just use common sense.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Mist actually, why would they get VA's for them?

They got VAs for Sora and Riku for the GBA version of CoM, when all they had to do was grunt and shout for the gameplay. Throw in at least half a scene with any CoM Org member and you already have a decent reason for them to have VAs.

That aside, to summarize - Days will be about Roxas's time in the Organization. We'll get to see the other Org members, with more screen time given to the KH2 members since those are the ones lacking attention (since KH2 sucked and Re:CoM didn't =3). The CoM Members will get their time in the sun via multiplayer, yet alas, that was confirmed to be non-canon inside the canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back