• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clarification of Ansem's Report

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unluckylink13

Website
www.myspace.com
I wasn't sure if this thread should be on the Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts II board, but I figured it could go here, as it's mostly about Ansem's Report from Kingdom Hearts.

There could be spoilers in this, so I wouldn't read on if you haven't beaten Kingdom Hearts I or II.

I was bored a little while ago, so I decided to read through Ansem's Report on Kingdom Hearts. I read through the following in Ansem's Report 9.

Ansem's Report 9 said:
Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces "gummi blocks." It seems that my opening that door has opened a path to interworld travel. We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the "Keyblade." The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door that I have opened.

Aren't the reports from Kingdom Hearts (save for the first one) supposed to be written by Xenohart?
I remember reading that in the Secret Ansem Report from Kingdom Hearts II written by Ansem the Wise...

But Xenohart never "talked for countless hours" with King Mickey, and Ansem the Wise never did open the door underneath the castle... Xenohart did.

Am I missing some crucial info?
Please respond, and thanks in advance :)

Kurxi

That what I said to a thread, but they said that Ansem the Wise met with King Mickey, Xenohart just listened in and pretended to be the one who was talking with King Mickey.

unluckylink13

Website
www.myspace.com
That what I said to a thread, but they said that Ansem the Wise met with King Mickey, Xenohart just listened in and pretended to be the one who was talking with King Mickey.

Well, that actually sort of makes sense. To a point.
I suppose Xenohart might want to say that he was the one who met with King Mickey since he was "pretending" to be Ansem.

I never thought of that, actually...
Xenohart's crazier than I thought he was, :toungesmile:

Sexy Angel
it doesnt matter, in KH2, theres enough clarification that it was Xehanort and not AtW that wrote the Ansem Reports in kH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back