• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

=+Clara Cluck Hate Club....Yes I'm serious! >:O+=

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you join me in bringing despair and vengence to the mocking chicken filth?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Clara Cluck Hate Club....Yes I'm serious! >:O
I've lost my damn mind

Were here because this whore of a chicken must die! Her mockery and lies cannot go unpunished!

600px-Retro-Clara.jpg

Join me and we shall smoteth thy retched chicken slut! Who will rise against this Cluck's tainted filth of whoreishness! Together we shall fry the chicken menace and dine upon her battered wings.
white meat and thighs for me thanks We shall tip teh hen from her tainted nest and make a tasty Omlett of despair! Join me and we shall bake her in our fury! I told you I've gone insane DX

Who will join me as I put an end to this filthy fat slut of a chicken! >:D

Colonel Sanders:
ChocobosComet

Frycooks of despair!
CerberusInferno <3
angelbabe74006
Cissy
Endless Reason
alykins
#1 Xemnas
khlover
Sweet Genocide
Brandon✖
Xeirei
Reneeski
XxRebel_GirlxX
Saix's Ducky >) <3

Why the chicken must die

One night whilst playing Kingdom Hearts 2 I spotted a lone Chicken walking in a Pre-Programmed way. She struck my interest. What was a beautiful chicken like her doing in a place like this.

I approached her, watching as her lucious feathers ruffled as she sensually waddled. Oh, what a beautiful Chicken she was. Her gleaming White feathers and her simple yet elegant Bonnet. Truly she was an angelic creature. I had known from the moment I saw her, I had to make her mine.

I approached her, my Keyblade safely tucked away in what I desperately hoped was another dimension and not my natures pocket ass. So beautiful, such a heavenly craeture she was. As I drew steadily closer I awaited the tell tale Reaction command that would allow me to speak to the fair poultry. The things my Keyblade wanted to do with her.

As the gods granted me relief of my silent torment, I pressed Triangle. What sweet words weould she grace me with? What scrptures would fall from her lucious beak? I would kneel at her peck and call.

But alas, my hopes were smashed to bits. I died inside as her text box filled. She only had intrest in selling me Real estate, Real Estate I say! The miserable Ckuck was nothing but, a Munny grubbing Goldigger.

I was torn within. So in an attempt to rescue my sanity I pushed my despair and molded it in to a righteous fury! She would pay for toying with my metaphorical heart.

OH MY KINGDOM HEARTS, WHYYYY! WHERE IS MY HEART!?

Our love was not meant to be.

I attempted to srtike her in my rage and betrayal. She would not falter. As I brought my Keyblade down upon her she faced me with smiling eyes. I knew then, she was mocking me. I could do her no harm. My love prevented the accursed Keyblade from striking down my chosen. I tried still. Lashing out in a fury of Magic and AP. I would mwke her pay for her treachery.

My heart had been smashed and my love stolen away. Why? Why would the Keyblade not harm her? Treacherous blade. Worthless love. Why, why did she reject me? My dearest Popeyes entree. I would have let you nuzzle my mashed potatoes and if you had wanted, I would have even ordered Okra to go.

I continued to despair. Felling my traightorous blade upon her. It would not harm her, I knew as she walked about me with laughing, mocking eyes.

I angled the Camera for an alternate vent for my rage. I spotted it, the Skateboard by that freaky ass door. It's 80 years ago. Wait doesn't that make Donald and Goffy like ancient, and what about Minnie for that matter? Boy I bet she's had some work done. I wonder if Master Xehanort will be in Hallow Bastion if I go there....wait who the hell is that?.....I'm getting sidetracked.

*clears throat*

I made my way to the board. If the Keyblade would not bring me justice, then surely the teachings of Bam Margera would. I was gonna go Viva La Bam all over her ass.

I hopped on the board and made my way towards her. I attempted a Heelflip but, my so called comrades blocked my way.

They were protecting her!? I noticed then as Donald rubbed against her. The slut! She was nothing more than traitorous filth.

Fat, fat, filthy, mocking slut of a chicken. She ripped my heart out and now I am left only with n empty casm waiting to be filled.....with vengence gravy.

I'm out of my damn mind.

Last edited:

Cissy

Bronze Member
I'd love to know the origin of this bitterness, if you don't mind me asking, Cho. <3

angelbabe74006

Hahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahah! ChocoboCo, you amuse me so much. XD
I'm sure this will reel in some Cluck haters. Or at least some hungry customers.

CerberusInferno

It's moments like this that make me proud to have helped raise you. Count me in. The chicken must suffer for hurting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back