• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clans...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DarrcEnigma

Is there any way to delete your clan? I made one a while back for the hell of it, but have no intention of doing anything with it, and would like to delete it. I've tried leaving the clan and removing myself from it, but both led to an error page. Needless to say, I'm drawing a blank here. I don't think running a search would give me the answer I'm looking for, so I'm just posting.

Any help would be much appreciated.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
lol, I'm pretty sure you should know the answer......just have a person who can control the rpg delete your clan...thats all you can do really is have someone who can control the rpg to delete your clan thats all.

DarrcEnigma

master_riku1 said:
lol, I'm pretty sure you should know the answer......just have a person who can control the rpg delete your clan...thats all you can do really is have someone who can control the rpg to delete your clan thats all.
Not really. I still don't know much about the RPG, so I was expecting there to be a "delete your clan" button or something that I was overlooking. I don't like bugging the staff members, so I'll just wait for the reset to get rid of it. Thanks for your help.

Back