• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cissnei or Reno in the end of Crisis Core?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I just watched some extra material on Final Fantasy: Advent Children COMPLETE where they told the entire story of FF VII and there's something that bugs me. When Zack see Cissnei in CC and she fight him and say that she have to do so because it's her job, and later she tell someone on the phone that the subject wasn't there. they had kept those scenes where you see zach but erased the scenes with Cissnei and used scenes from Before Crisis where you see Reno talk to him instead and the same things happen but with Reno instead of Cissnei, what does this mean exactly?

I know Cissnei still existed but was all that shit about her having contact with Zach non canon now or what?

Last edited:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Re: Cissnei or Axel in the end of Crisis Core?

you should probably change the title from axel to reno, little heads up.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk

That wasn't Reno, that was the player character Rod (Male). And I think they only did the scenes like that, to show that their games, are conected.

And like Pinwheel said, I think Axel should be Reno, in the title.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

That wasn't Reno, that was the player character Rod (Male). And I think they only did the scenes like that, to show that their games, are conected.

And like Pinwheel said, I think Axel should be Reno, in the title.

All three look similar anyway. I sometimes mix up Rod for Reno.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Reno is wearing his uniform casually while Male(rod) is.

Reno wears goggles over his forehead, Male(rod) doesn't. Reno has more reddish hair, Male(rod) has orangey brown.

Reno's bangs are barely seen, Male(rod) has his hair forward

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Reno is wearing his uniform casually while Male(rod) is.

Reno wears goggles over his forehead, Male(rod) doesn't. Reno has more reddish hair, Male(rod) has orangey brown.

Reno's bangs are barely seen, Male(rod) has his hair forward
well that's good to know but that's not what I asked about

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
well that's good to know but that's not what I asked about

Like I said, I think they did it to show their games are connected/intertwined. Rod (Male) is just the basic player character, (he along with Gun (Female) were accesible from chapter 1 in BC)

That is not to say that Cissnei isn't the one that was in Zacks escape scene canonicaly. You can play as her (or rather "Shuriken (Female)") in that chapter.
YouTube - ‪Before Crisis: FFVII - Boss Fight Zack & Adamantoise‬‎

Besides her role in Crisis Core pretty much confirmed her as the Turk sent to retrive "the 2 specimen." (At least for me.)
Why they used Rod (Male) in that "Reminiscence" well... Again, I guess it's just because he is the most basic player character in the game. If I remember corectly, he was used in all the trailers for the game. (He was also the one controled when, SE released some english screens for BC.)
YouTube - ‪Compilation of Final Fantasy VII‬‎ 00:16.

Hope this cleared it up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back