• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► Cirque Du Soleil - "Circus of the Sun"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobjam

Awards
I don't know whether a thread is already going on this but couldn't find one as far as a know + Didn't really know which prefix to put this in since its sorta circus/arts/music etc...

But anyway recently saw the new production of Totem in London a few weeks ago and have been listening to the soundtrack ever since ^^. I've seen a few other of the cirque's shows such as La Nouba and they have always delivered to my senses in every way.

Was wondering if anyone else has seen or is going to see a show and want to share their experience.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I actually saw Alegria when it was touring here. Fantastic spectacle, and the compositions were spectacular.

Bobjam

Awards
Ah I'm hoping to see that when it eventually comes to the UK again, could be a while though knowing their touring schedules...

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I was fortunate enough to score free tickets to see Totem here in SF.

That was... oh my, it was mindblowing.

Awards
Cirque is my favorite thing in the world. I, too, am absolutely in love with the music. I saw Alegria (my first show) in 1995 when I was 5. I loved it. Then I saw Quidam (twice), Dralion (twice), La Nouba, O (twice), Mystere (twice), Ka, Corteo, Kooza, Varekai, and Zumanity... not in that order. Zumanity is my favorite one by far. I'm going to see Kurios in a few months.

I also collect the programs. I have a lot.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bobjam

Awards
Cirque is my favorite thing in the world. I, too, am absolutely in love with the music. I saw Alegria (my first show) in 1995 when I was 5. I loved it. Then I saw Quidam (twice), Dralion (twice), La Nouba, O (twice), Mystere (twice), Ka, Corteo, Kooza, Varekai, and Zumanity... not in that order. Zumanity is my favorite one by far. I'm going to see Kurios in a few months.

I also collect the programs. I have a lot.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Aha nice! Good to see another fan. I haven't seen as many as you have, nor do I have as impressive a collection of programs but I let's see - I have seen:

La Nouba x 4 times (Courtesy of Downtown Disney Florida)
Totem
Quidam
Varekai
Dralion x 2
Kooza

And I'm still listening to that Totem soundtrack now!

Awards
Which one is your favorite? La Nouba?

BTW, not trying to "out-do" you in being a fan. I hate it when people are that way. It's just me trying to prove I am a fan.... and this is a topic I can go on and on about. I've been watching the shows since I was 5. xD

Also this is a bit off topic but yay, you're an Alice fan. I made a post about Alice but no one was interested lol.

Last edited:

Bobjam

Awards
My favourite is probably La Nouba but each one has something that the other doesn't have so there isn't a clear clear favourite really. For the music and atmosphere are up there in terms of what I enjoy most with the performances and acts coming second.

What is your favourite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back