• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cirque Du Freak movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
i saw that there wasn't a thread yet so for all the cirque du freak fans out there :
I saw the preview of it and it looks really cheesy and doesn't follow with the story that well if you read the book and saw the preview you'd know.I don't like the actors either they did a bad job, seriousley can they not make movies anymore thats based off a book? they failed with twilight, even though it already sucks but the movie made it worse,and now they are going to fail with cirque du freak !!seriousley they make the story sound cute and funny its not suppossed to be cute and funny!!but this is just my opinion i will probably still see it but i dunno after seeing this i dunno:

sorry they won't let me copy the vid. here so heres the link:
YouTube - Cirque Du Freak : The Vampires Assistant - Official Trailer

tell me what your opinions are on the preview

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
i saw that there wasn't a thread yet so for all the ciraue du freak fans out there :
I saw the preview of it and it looks really cheesy and doesn't follow with the story that well if you read the book and saw the preview you'd know.

Never read the book.

I don't like the actors either they did a bad job, seriousley can they not make movies anymore thats based off a book? they failed with twilight and now they are going to fail with cirque du freak !!

You should never compare anything with vampires in it to Twilight. How could Twilight fail? It was a shitty book with no plot & hence a shitty movie with no plot.

seriousley they make the story sound cute and funny its not suppossed to be cute and funny!!but this is just my opinion i will probably still see it but i dunno after seeing this i dunno:

sorry they won't let me copy the vid. here so heres the link:
YouTube - Cirque Du Freak : The Vampires Assistant - Official Trailer

tell me what your opinions are on the preview

I think it looks okay. Not great, not horrendous. I'd watch it since it's different.

animefreak!

Website
Never read the book.

You should never compare anything with vampires in it to Twilight. How could Twilight fail? It was a shitty book with no plot & hence a shitty movie with no plot.

I think it looks okay. Not great, not horrendous. I'd watch it since it's different.
you should read the book its really good!!its defintley better than twilight and its just awesome and yea its not the worst movie its so so but just i'm dissapointed at how they did the movie i expected more than this

and the 1st book for twilight was ok nothing super amazing i'm just making similarities on how bad twilight the movie was and its down with twilight in not following the book but yea twilight is lame!!!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
you should read the book its really good!!

I might boogie on down to the library tomorrow in search of some of the A Series of Unfortunate Events books & I'll see if they have a copy of Cirque du Freak in the process.

its defintley better than twilight

I should think so, too.

and its just awesome and yea its not the worst movie its so so but just i'm dissapointed at how they did the movie i expected more than this

Most movies they make today are bullshit. Book-based movies seem to be the hardest ones hit.

and the 1st book for twilight was ok nothing super amazing i'm just making similarities on how bad twilight the movie was and its down with twilight in not following the book but yea twilight is lame!!!

Every book in the Twilight series was lame.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
YES i cant wait any more its been 5 years since i started the books... as long as it doesnt turn crappy like with twilight.

oh my why does everything concerning vampires automatically have to be compared to twilight.

animefreak!

Website
oh my why does everything concerning vampires automatically have to be compared to twilight.
just saying how twilight is shit and they made it even more shitty and if cirque du freak is an awesome story if they screwed that up it would up as crappy as twilight.

here is another way if you hate using the whole "Twilight"term
and yes i know that this has nothing at all to do with vampires but this is what we are saying with about twilight that you won't get:
5th movie of Harry Potter was terrible hopefully the 6th one won't be shit like the 5th one

(In other terms :5th movie HP:considered as Twilight which was a fail)..6th :is hopes that cirque du freak won't fail)
you understand the concept i put here?

in other words: LETS HOPE THE MOVIE DOESN"T END UP BEING A FAILURE LIKE TWILIGHT IS and i mean the whole story's failure book and movie!!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You could've just said you hope Cirque du Freak isn't another failed book-to-movie transition.

animefreak!

Website
You could've just said you hope Cirque du Freak isn't another failed book-to-movie transition.
not trying to sound rude but, you could've have just left well enough alone and stop whining about twilight we all know its really gay.cliche` and stupid.

we are telling how we don't want it to be a fail like twilight has all the way through ,Cirque Du freak actually has potential.and has story worth actually reading

tacleon

I've read the series and think its great. I watched the trailer and...well it looks different to say the least. From what I see they changed a few parts (thought that is to be expected) and the characters look completely different than what I imagined them to be. Im not going to judge until the movie's out but hopefully it would be good to watch :)

animefreak!

Website
I've read the series and think its great. I watched the trailer and...well it looks different to say the least. From what I see they changed a few parts (thought that is to be expected) and the characters look completely different than what I imagined them to be. Im not going to judge until the movie's out but hopefully it would be good to watch :)
i know right especially evra he looks really weird but i just hope its half way decent at least

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Haven't read the first few books, started at Hunters of the Dusk jumped to Vampire Prince and finished the series from there so I can't say much about the movie. However, I didn't expect Mr. Crepsley to be played by John Reilly. Would've wanted his actor to be darker-looking. Chris Massoglia wasn't what I thought either but oh well. Doesn't look all that great but think I'll read the other books to back it up some more.

animefreak!

Website
Haven't read the first few books, started at Hunters of the Dusk jumped to Vampire Prince and finished the series from there so I can't say much about the movie. However, I didn't expect Mr. Crepsley to be played by John Reilly. Would've wanted his actor to be darker-looking. Chris Massoglia wasn't what I thought either but oh well. Doesn't look all that great but think I'll read the other books to back it up some more.
yea you should they are really good!!^^ i know they could've done waaaaaay better for the role of crepsley

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
yea you should they are really good!!^^ i know they could've done waaaaaay better for the role of crepsley

I might read through the whole series again. School library does have all the books :3
Yeah, I was expecting dark and mysterious looking guy for Crepsley. That's what I always thought of when I read his lines.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Lots of people liked the fifth Harry Potter movie. And there's no matter how much you may hate it, it doesn't even begin to compare to Twilight. Like, at all.

Okay, I'm done.

animefreak!

Website
I might read through the whole series again. School library does have all the books :3
Yeah, I was expecting dark and mysterious looking guy for Crepsley. That's what I always thought of when I read his lines.
i know right lol and i accidently pictured him bald and has this awesome cape lol
thats cause i read the 2nd book 1st because my teacher wouldn't let me read the 1st cause that was going to be read as a class lol

but yea the 3rd is awesome!!thats my fav book next to 8 and 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back