• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cinderella III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~RexchalOrgXIII~

Yeah, there's also going to be a Little Mermaid III. There was also a preview for it on the Little Mermaid SE. Personally, I really don't like sequels. But, who knows? Maybe this one will be good.

Texkia26

I think Disney is going through some sort of weird slump. They keep making up sequels to great movies that don't need sequels. Though, I might just rent this one. Maybe.

~RexchalOrgXIII~

^--Yeah, apparently a lot of the film companies are going through a sequel phase, not just Disney (I saw a commercial today for Save the Last Dance II...). Well, I'm a Disney freak so I'll have to buy this, but I doubt it'll be one of my favorites. :\

SH_Brat

The companies aren't going through a slump. They're going through the "Oh, the first one made a lot of money so lets make a sequel and get a whole lot more" phase. They are just greedy idiots who want a lot of money for a lot less work. the pathetic thing is is that this phase will continue until someone gets the courage to come above money making and just make good quality originals again.

"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage.
You reach a point where you don't work for money."-Walt Disney

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Its just that DIsney is losing touch of it old side. Now, it has these 3D movies, and these new shows. That they feel that they need to be connected with the movies that made Disney great, now that all this new stuff is here. I bet you DIsney is feeling guily so, they make a more movies.

xeanhort's ghost

they will they are now making the frog princess in traditonal 2d animation and will be making 2d shorts like they did along time ago.

XxXHeartlessXxX

thats really sad
here i grew up with just one Cinderella knowing she lives happily ever after
and it just comes back to get some extra money
it kills everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back