• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cid's Voice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cid's Voice

• It was the best

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • It sucked

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • It was ok

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathblivion

He's supposed to have a country accent in my mind, but dang, that was like an inbred redneck cowboy voice. Bad, but at least they didn't give him a german accent.

NOTE: I hail from North Georgia, so I know country/redneck voices. That was NOT a country/redneck voice. Or better yet, "That a'not..." <_a fusion of ain't and not. Courtesy of me.

ShadoWanderer

well everyone here and outside are calling his voice a redneck cowboy.
And Cid's voice sucks because that voice doesn't match.

And i heard that his voice sucks even more than Aerith's voice in the english AC!
Aerith' voice is a little better in AC than in KH2.

Kereton Arindale

I didn't really care for Cid's voice...but it could've been a LOT worse. I thought the country style suited him...but I think whoever did his voice tried a little TOO hard...lol.

As for Aerith's voice...Not really any emotion, which bugged me. It sounded like she was talking through a telephone the entire time too. Those were the only two voices that somewhat irked me over the course of the game...glad that they didn't have that much dialogue.

wtholyf

Guy's it's a totally different voice then what suits him, in Advent childern (sequel to FFVII) he doesn't have this hick like voice, its deep and cool

fangirl_goddess

Cid's voice bugs me more than Aeriths. And she's just terribly BORING!

Quote Boo: He sounds like a Redneck-Bogan=-Hillbilly!
Me: GETTOFF MA PROPERTY!

*headdesk*

ansem13

I just now realized, that given Cid's personality in FFVII, he does seem like he'd sound like a redneck. A foul-mouthed, chain-smokin' redneck. Yeehaw!

Aros123

If you ask me i think it needs to sound deeper. cause the accent was good but the sound alltogether should have been deeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back