• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

cid?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Awards
sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know if cid will be in the game?

DarkKai

Awards
i dont know for sure but i think he would be since of course the Gummi ship will be around. if he worked on it during KH then i suppose it would ok to deduce that he would work on it once more, unless of course someone else comes around or somethin of that sort.

KH_ROCKS

Awards
Hopefully he'll be in it, and with a VA this time. I hated having to read all his lines instead of him actually saying them.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Awards
i have another question, are other people from trevers town going to be in KH2? like arieth(i dont know how to spell that right)

DrkNessOfHeart

Awards
Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
yes cid and aerieth r going 2 b in kh2..how do u kno? well cid is importand because of the gummi unless chip and dale do ur gummi ...i doubt it 2nd traverse town is in kh2 ..they cant take ppl out
arieth is going 2 b there
1) cloud has his own part of the story and it must involve her
2) traverse town......