• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cid and Aerith voices

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

generalflame

Alright, alright. Word has it that they can act and do sound halfway decent.

It's the same voices in Advent Children, and I know for a fact that Cid sounds just fine in that, waaaaay better than in KH2. Rumor also has it that Aerith sounds much better also, not perfect, but at least much better.

Sooooo, I'm not sure just why they were so horrible in the game... :confused:

Sora_Riku1

actually, Aerith's voice from kh2 made my ears bleed. WAY WAY WAY WAY to high piched.

I

inhiding

At least Aerith isn't much of a major character in Advent Children. :p

Doushitemo

I don't know what they sound like in AC, but my copy is pre-ordered so I'll find out soon. As for KH2, they were crap. Aerith's sounded too high-pitched, whiny, and had no emotion (when KH came out and I found out Mandy Moore was doing Aerith's voice, I thought it would be terrible, but it was actually pretty good. KH2, on the other hand...), and Cid's made him sound like some country bumpkin. I'm hoping that you're right about them being better in AC, though. Oh well, I probably won't even watch the whole thing in English; I prefer Japanese with subtitles.

Lol, you actually turned up the volume to hear her? I'd be more likely to put it on mute. ^_^

Josiah

Quarian Power!
hmmmmm, i hope you're right, because i cried when i heard aerith speak...and cid's voice, just plainly makes me angry...come to think of it, they both do, and i am desperately, hoping that they will sound half-way decent in AC.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Aerith's voice was so bad in kh2, my sister could have done better! Her jap voice in advent children was great though, I haven't seen the english version.

generalflame

Aerith I can't defend. Cid sounds much better in AC, though. More like how I expected him to sound, less like a bad hick. :D

brown

aerith's voice in kh2 was annoying, it didnt sound right for some reason, but it wasnt bad in the first kh, as for cid's he sound too much like a hick in kh2

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
I didn't mind Cid's voice. However, I absolutely despise the voice of Aerith now. She turned into a freakin' robot. Her voice sounds like a machine. Wtf.

Monkey told me that someone made a good theory about Cid using his new computer to turn Aerith into a robot. Pretty good theory, I'm positive it's correct.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
MegaFlare said:
I didn't mind Cid's voice. However, I absolutely despise the voice of Aerith now. She turned into a freakin' robot. Her voice sounds like a machine. Wtf.

Monkey told me that someone made a good theory about Cid using his new computer to turn Aerith into a robot. Pretty good theory, I'm positive it's correct.

xD ;-; What did SE and Disney do to our lovely Aeriths' voice? I mean Mandy Moore was great for her VA. I didn't see a big issue in that.

I love that theory Flare. [sigs it]. I'm sure it's pretty much true.

gripleg

AERITH'S VOICE IN KH2 ANNOYED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to cut off my ears every time I heard that b**** squealing!! GAH! They should've stuck with Mandy Moore, seriously.

Aros123

gripleg said:
AERITH'S VOICE IN KH2 ANNOYED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to cut off my ears every time I heard that b**** squealing!! GAH! They should've stuck with Mandy Moore, seriously.
i agree, she sounded way to timit and worried or something. as for cid, i think his voice could be alot better. it needs to be deeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back