• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chuusei Sentai Kishiranger (RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Are we in the planet's orbit?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Titania looked up from her throne, her right hand resting on her crystal ball while the other one clenched into a fist.

This blue ball was about to get quite rowdy. These ignorant Humans....After being released from her seal, Titania knew what she had to do. These Humans no longer valued their ambitions, their dreams.

If it wasn't for the Fae, these Humans would never have achieved what they already have. But that was such a loose statement? What did they have to show? Consumerism and wars. That....was about it? Killing and taking from each other was all that drove them now.

The worst part of it was how easily they discarded the Fae. The Fae made friends with them, taught them of Magic, taught them how to adventure, and how to dream of the future.

"But they got sick of us, didn't they?" the evil Fae thought to herself. "No matter. They'll regret their folly. Their lives will be the perfect payment!"

"Mistress, the invasion ships are ready to descend."

This planet would be easy to conquer. Now...When it has little protection. She would not make the same mistake the long-abolished Zangyack did. She would destroy the planet now...BEFORE anyone rose to stop her.

The Earth city of Japan was the closest landmass for the invasion. They would start there.

Titania stands up, waving her left hand as a blue aura briefly surrounds and disappears from her arm.

"Send the ships in." Titania commands. "I have opened the Dimensional Rift. Leave no Human alive!"

---------------
The scene switches to a blue-ish portal hovering over the Earth swirling ominously. At once, Dragon-shaped spaceships eject from a massive black cloud, flying into the portal in a single, uninterrupted line.

--------------------------------

"What about....?"

"I know about the hopeful." Titania says, walking out of the room progressively. "Send Mr. Ran Cid to my Resting Chambre. And send him alone."

------------------------------------
The scene moves on to a man in with a pink scarf and black casual sweatshirt locking arms with a completely armor-clad figure.

"It's starting, honey." Suijiro says.

"We have their Magical signatures, right?" Brown replies.

"Of course." Says the first. "If this planet has any hopes of survival, these four are it."

"Well then, shall we...?"
---------------------------
"The 36 Super Sentai have protected the Planet Earth for decades. However, they are now no more; having resigned themselves to seclusion. The ambitions and dreams of Humanity protected by the Sentai of old keep the planet alive in all crises. But now, a new evil wants to take those dreams away and eliminate the planet from existence. Hearts stir and ambitions waiver under the might of the cruel witch Titania. Who's Hearts are strong enough to stand up to this new evil?"

CHUUSEI SENTAI KISHIRANGER!
(A Klom89/Juggernaut6/Mistearea Production)
(Inspired by Power Rangers: The Killing Behind the Crimson Door)

Adventure One: "Taking Up Arms!"

Kishiranger Objective: React to the invasion!

Evil Sentai Objective: Use the Invasion to your advantage and react accordingly!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Sanjirou

He stands in an alley covered in nothing but shadows to the human eye. He feels his pulse higher than what it needs to be thanks to his breathing so he simply concentrates on his breathing to slow it down to the point that everything is back to normal. Once he achieves this he looks at the wrappings on his hands and slowly starts to unravel them, careful not to get any of the blood onto his clothes. As he does this he looks to the group of guys that thought they could do something with his sister before finally spitting on the man in charge of the group. With that he walks out of the alley and makes his way down the street before he stops to notice that several of the people are running around scared. This is only curious to him because for once people are not running scared from him. So with his curiosity piqued he follows the gazes of a few of the runners into the sky only to notice that there is something strange happening.

With the dragon looking things in the sky Sanjirou quickly thinks of his sister getting run over by some idiot running scared. With that he checks the time on his phone to try and guess where she's at at this point in time only to realize that this is part of the day where she forces him to go out on his own and spend time away from her. He curses himself for letting himself getting pulled into that agreement and starts to run through the streets calling out her name. For several minutes this is the case but he doesn't get any answer. He simply slams his fist into a brick building out of frustration until he feels his phone vibrating. He quickly yanks it out of his pocket and puts it to his ear while saying her name, she's the one of the few that knows his number afterall and his boss wouldn't call him at a time like this.

Chizuru

"Okaeri, Gosujin-sama."

Chizuru bows with a smile as yet another customer walks into the cafe. Almost instantly she hears the surprised sounds of the young man, but she ignores it. Instead she stands up and directs the man to a table. Once he takes a seat she looks at him and notices that he's yet another typical Otaku. She silently groans as she thinks that he's going to get weird like they have in the past, but she has to keep up the act or risk losing her job. That's why before she hands the menu in her hands to him she asks how he wants her to address him. She silently prays that he doesn't ask for "Onii-san", and is happy to find that he wants her to call him Master in English. With that she nods and asks what she can get him. The man doesn't bother looking at the menu and says that he wants an Omlette Rice with "love" written on it with a glass of coffee. The girl says that she'll get it right away in a hyper way that is not her real character before walking away.

She finally hands the note with the order over to the one doing the cooking and sighs once she's out of sight from the others. The man cooking just laughs at the new girl and tells her not to push herself too hard. Chizuru just nods before walking back into the main room and going to a different table, this one asking for a picture with her. Once the picture is taken she notices something appear on the television in the corner. Like most of the others at this point she freezes when she sees the news program talking about what appears to be dragons in the sky. Right now Chizuru just watches in astonishment at what is unfolding before her until she sees her brother of all people running past the reporter yelling her name. With that Chizuru calls out to her boss that she's going outside for a little bit before running out the back door. She quickly fishes around her maid uniform for her phone and pulls it out. She quickly uses the speed dial to call her brother and is surprised to hear him when he answers.

"Onii-chan! Are you alright?! What's going on?!"

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
The two overlook the city from a building rooftop as lasers buffet local buildings.

"Do it." Brown says, crossing his arms seriously.

"But of course." Says Suijiro.

Standing in the center of the building, A pink aura surrounds the boy, as the screen flashes images of the city running through the alien's head.

"I'm getting two distinct magic wavelengths." Suijiro says to his armored partner, trying not to panic with the dragon-ships flying overhead. "One east and one to the west. Male and Female."

Brown turns to Suijiro. These two knew each other well. As such, Brown knew that when Suijiro had his face in a smirk, he was usually surprised.

"I know that look." Brown says. "There's something else?"

"Yeah." Suijiro says. "You know our wavelengths and those of Humans are radically different? Well, what if I told you that I was getting both Human and Fae readings from these two? And that they are in perfect synch?"

"They are half-Fae...." Brown says. "These two must be our quarry. I'll take the one eastward, you go westbound. Your'e better with women than I am anyway, seeing as you practically ARE one. But remember what Oberon said..."

"I know, even if they are in danger, don't interfere unless they are about to be directly killed." Suijiro says. "Rather archaic mindset that man has....Wouldn't asking them be easier?"

"Half-Fae does not necessarily mean compatible." Says Brown. "They must be able to handle themselves."

"Ugh...I know." Suijiro says, looking back upwards at the invasion force. "We should hurry."

Nodding in silence, Brown disappears in a puff of brown smoke.

A small smile flashes across the feminine boy's face as his hands go behind his back.

"Now, let's see if I've still got it." He says, as he disappears in a pink puff of smoke.

---------------------

Brown finds himself overlooking an alleyway. Seems a brawl just took place.

Brown wasn't visible to the civilians down there for two reasons:
1. The building's angle keeps him just out of sight.
And 2. They were pre-occupied with something else.

One person catches Brown's eye.

A youth spitting onto the face of someone else. Judging by the wound on his hand, he was the one attacked. His 'attackers' (Brown assumed) were all beaten and immobilized. The youth spits one more time with prejudice before walking away.

And as Brown feared, the spitter was his target.

"A street rat?" Brown thinks to himself. "No, I think there's more to it than this."

Tracking the spitter's movements, he sees his target look up into the sky. (thankfully the opposite way) And as expected, various people in the area begin running in panic.

His target however, chose to take out a cellular phone. From there, all Brown heard was the name "Chizuru."

After waiting half a minute. (Dial Tone, Brown supposed) the Spitter takes off running to the west.

"Oh, of all the..." Brown thinks to himself, beginning pursuit from the building roof.

Brown jumps to the adjacent roof, noticing an Earth media reporter and camera crew down below as the youth nearly knocks the man down in his hurried sprint.

Great, so much for keeping a low profile, though considering what was in the sky, Brown didn't think an armored man running from rooftop to rooftop was the planet's most pressing matter.

Now that Titania' forces were here, Brown didn't want to risk contacting Suijiro VIA DreamComm. After all, Titania could be scanning the planet.

"Let's hope your ability to improvise hasn't left you yet, old friend."
---------------------------------------------

While Brown was playing tag, Suijiro ended up in a more...social area.

"A Cafe, huh?" Suijiro thinks out loud, looking at a building in front of him with exaggerated, anime-like images and symbols. "My kind of place....though that decor is SO drab..."

Suijiro chooses to walk in directly, as a woman in a maid outfit rushes past him. Looking at the man who had just received what he ordered, he had all the makings of one of those...Otaku creatures Suijiro had heard so much about. Sitting at the least conspicuous table, (Which was closest to the Kitchen opening weirdly) he hears the girl sigh as the cook says something comforting.

"It's HER, alright." Suijiro think to himself. "Poor thing. Wearing a horrid outfit in such an odd place."

Then the TV comes on, showing images of Titania's invasion forces.

At once, the girl rushes out of the kitchen and out of a back door, apologizing to her colleagues the whole time.

Going out the back door would look strange....

But sure enough, the otaku man runs out of the Cafe, screaming.

The reaction prompts the cook to come checking in. And as soon as his eyes hit the TV, he throws his utensils to the ground, screaming authoritatively to his workers, telling them to flee.

"Monkey see, monkey do." Suijiro think to himself.

Using the distraction, Suijiro runs to the back door, staying just out of sight, to see the girl talking on her phone.

"Onii-chan, Are you alright? What's going on?!"

That's when Suijiro feels it. Two wavelengths. The first was the male wavelength from before, and the other one was Brown's.

"So much for the discreet approach."

(OOC: Mistearea, it's your choice whether you wanna PP Brown and Suijiro or if you want ME to spout the recruitment babble. Just remember: Brown's the Stoic, Suijiro's bubbly and girly)

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
There Taka stood, protecting one of his best friends from the bullies that harmed him. The sounds of yelling and curse words were thrown around the back alley. Taka and his friend, Jace, stood against a large gate that blocked them in while a gang of atleast 5 guys stood before them. Taka wasn't prone to fighting outside of his MMA gym but, this was one of those rare moments when he could showcase his abilities. "You don't know when to back off so, we'll rip you up and then Jace. No one gets one of our's locked up." One of the guys bellowed with furious intent. "It's not his fault that you guys are stupid." Taka responded with a smile on his face. He wasn't about to lose to some nobodies from around the way. His image was on the line as he was climbing up the ranks.

The first jab came in that Taka reacted to with a timely grab. He twisted his arm, bending him over before kicking another incoming attacker. He then twisted the man the other way, flipping him on to the ground in a style similiar to Judo. A flurry of fists from two of the guys came in but, they were too perdictable and slow for the young warrior. His motions were like water as he dodged and blocked each punch then using a moment to push both men back. Suddenly there was a kick aimed at Taka's head which he caught in no time, reacting with a strong shin kick. As the man fell, a stomp was administered to the chest that ended another guy. Two down and three to go. They now resorted to weapons as a board fell against a block from the young warriors left arm. Taka struck at the middle of board with his palm, breaking it in two and demonstrating his prowess.

A whiff of Taka's strength sailed past the guy's face, sending him into a fit of cowerdice. "You cowerd. Fine there's two of us. Let's break him." The another guy said as he pulled out a switchblade. It was pretty old school and just as dangerous. A thrust of the blade was countered with Taka dodging and then wrapping his arm around his enemies while pushing at the elbow. Three punches smashed into the enemie's chest before the partner attempted to strike at the face. Taka let go, blocked the punch, put both his hands behind the neck, pulling the enemy in and then leapt forward with his right knee smashing into the face. Now there was only a sinle person left and that guy was persistent. He rushed forward in an uncontrollable rage and Taka countered with a kick to the knee, stomach and then side of the head.

It was easy work taking on punks and Taka was proud to do it. Jace stood up from his cowerdly position and patted his friend on the shoulder. "Thanks." Jace said in a weak voice. Taka nodded and they both exited the alley. Looking up, Taka took notice to the sky and the dragon looking things within it. "Umm that's not normal. Jace, I think we need to get back to the gym." Taka exclaimed at the remarkable sight before him.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"I'm thirsty."

The model was perfectly poised, even as she sat, completely yet willingly ignorant of the situation around her. Sure, out side people were panicking, running for their lives, but she didn't give a damn. She wanted a drink and waited for it, and her 'crew' weren't about to just leave because of some idiocy running around outside doing who knew what.

With that in mind, what looked like a freak of nature suddenly crashed through the glass window next to her, though Minako remained seated, barely fluttering an eyelash. With a small sigh she rose from her seat, placing her hands on her hips as she eyed the intruder warily. It suddenly got up and launched at her, with which she responded with a rather swift kick, sending it back outside.

After making sure her hair was dust and glass free, Minako sat back down and crossed her legs.

"I'm still thirsty."

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
On board the Dragon Mothership: A monster clad in gray robes with red sleeves, red pants, and black boots was striding quickly down the hall. He had gray skin, flashing gold eyes, and a long silver mane of hair. "You know I can't be late for my appointment, Diesel." Ran Cid said impatiently. "Whatever you have to say, spit it out." Diesel who was trying his best to keep up with Cid's fast pace wore an all black suit of armor with red feather plumes sticking out of the top of the helmet. "Lord Cid, I must protest. An alliance with Titania is unwise..." Diesel pleaded desperately while trying to catch his breath. "There is no telling what she will do. She may destroy us all if we dissatisfy her."

Ran Cid stopped in his tracks, causing Diesel to bump into him. Cid, grabbed Diesel and pinned him to the wall behind him and leaned in so close that his face was almost touching Diesel’s mask. Through gritted teeth he said in barely more than a whisper, "This alliance with Titania is most crucial to my plans. Or would you have me give up on my ambitions?" "No, Ran Cid, sir! I only live to serve you.” Diesel said. "Helping you achieve your ambitions is my sworn duty." Ran Cid let go of Diesel and turned away. "Then quit your blabbering and wait for me while I meet with Titania." And without waiting for a response, he continued his fast-paced stride down the hall toward Titania's chambers, leaving Diesel behind.

"It's a good thing I left extra early so I would be on time even if I were stalled by something." Ran Cid thought to himself. "But really, that Diesel. It's difficult to tell what he's thinking sometimes. It's that helmet blocking his face from view. It makes him hard to read." A broad silver-toothed grin spread across Ran Cid's pale gray face. "I wonder what's going on in that head of his." As Ran Cid approached the end of the hall he took in the large door to Titania's chambers. A design with two symmetrical dragons glaring hatefully at each other. One on each door. "She even sent her servants away. So she was serious about us meeting alone. Whatever she has in store for me, I am prepared." Cid pressed the button on the right side of the door and declared into the microphone beside it, "Mistress Titania! It is I, Ran Cid. I have come as you requested." After a few seconds, he heard Titania's voice say, "Enter!"

The doors opened automatically to reveal a dimly lit room. Torches with blue and green flames were hanging from the walls. Titania sat, legs crossed in a large armchair at the far side of the room. Cid walked to the center of the room then took a bow as the doors closed automatically behind him. Titania looked down at him with her large purple eyes. Ran Cid spoke first. "It is an honor to be in the presence of the great witch queen, Titania." "Naturally,” Titania responded, unflattered. “Ran Cid, leader of the Rogue Brigade. Why have you sought me out, just as I was preparing my invasion?” “Ah, straight to business.” Cid said. “I wish to join your ranks and serve you, my queen.” Titania rested her head on her hand. “Then consider this your job interview. Impress me and I’ll let you join. But if you are just wasting my time, you will die where you stand.”

This was not an unexpected response so Cid, nodded his head and said, “Of course, my queen.” Titania gazed down at him for a few more seconds before asking, “Why do you wish to serve me?” To this, Cid answered “Your power is unrivaled. It is clear that you will be in control for a long time. My admiration for you and your deeds has driven me to aid you in your pursuits as best I can. So that you may grasp all that you desire.” As he said this, he lowered himself into a bow so low that his face was nearly touching the floor. Titania was used to people groveling at her feet so she merely narrowed her eyes as she said “So you wish to help me achieve my goals. But do you even know what it is that I desire?” Ran Cid hesitated, unsure how to respond. Titania raised her head and declared, “I desire nothing less than the complete and utter annihilation of the human race.”

At this, Ran Cid raised his head and for a split second his eyes flashed red and his facial expression showed his shock. He immediately suppressed this and lowered his head once more. Titania took no notice of this and asked “So are you prepared to carry out my wishes?” A grin spread across Cid’s face again as he said “Of course, my queen. Your wish is my command.” “Then rise and tell me what you have to offer that will prove useful.” Titania said, starting to lose patience. “My entire brigade is at your disposal.” Cid said, rising to his feet. “Is that it?" Titania asked, unimpressed. "I also have many vast legions. What else do you have to offer?” “Intelligence." Ran Cid responded. "My sources report that the resistance is seeking out five warriors to become the next Super Sentai. The Kishirangers.” “I am aware of that. I will be sure to snuff them out quickly.” Titania said, getting annoyed. “Do not underestimate them.” Ran Cid said. “The Super Sentai are formidable. Only a fool would deny it. Time and time again, would-be conquerors have been defeated by them. Even the best laid plans have been for naught.” A smirk spread across Titania’s face. “I know not to make the same mistakes they made. I have my own methods, which I will not disclose just yet. So how do you propose we deal with them?” Ran Cid clenched his fist as he said, “The Kishirangers must not be given enough time to gain momentum and experience. Their destruction must be swift and severe. We shall overwhelm them with a team of rangers of our own.” For the first time, Titania looked genuinely intrigued. “Hmmm. I will consider it.”

“Good. Then I will show you what I’ve been working on.” Cid said as he pulled a tiny shield-shaped wrist strap out of his pocket. It was black with a red U emblazoned on it. “This is the UltraBuckler. It allows the wearer to transform into my ultimate weapon.” He pressed his long pale index finger onto it and tossed it to the side. In midair, a flash of light burst from it followed by a black cloud and then a suit with a red and black pattern appeared, standing motionlessly. “This is the UltraNegative ranger.” Cid placed a hand on its shoulder and knocked on its head with his other hand. “This is just a prototype so it is still just a lifeless, empty shell. I am looking for someone worthy of this power. When I find them, I will give them the buckler and they will become a formidable foe to the Kishirangers. This project will take time, but when it is finished, the UltraNegative ranger will have the power to destroy all our enemies and help us plunge this world into deepest darkness.” Titania could feel the dark power radiating from the suit. Now she was very interested. She stood up from her chair and approached the suit slowly. She placed her hand on it’s face as she whispered, “It’s perfect! Ran Cid, I look forward to working with you. You are dismissed.” Cid’s eyes shined gold in the dark like a flashlight as he took one more bow and said, “The pleasure’s all mine.” He turned on his heal as he made the suit disappear and turn back into the UltraBuckler, which he slipped in his pocket as he exited the room.

The doors closed automatically behind him and he continued walking until he was out of earshot then said, “Are you there, Diesel?” Diesel appeared out of thin air in front of him and said, “Yes, master.” “And did you hear all that?” Ran Cid said as he pulled what appeared to be some sort of listening device out of his pocket. “Yes. I heard everything clearly through the speaker in my helmet.” A grin spread across Ran Cid’s face. “Good. It seems Titania is far more diabolical than I thought. She is planning to destroy all humans. But we can’t have that, now can we? After all, I cannot rule the Earth as a god, if there are no humans left to rule. Hm hm. No matter. My plan is already in motion so we will continue to act as Titania’s servants and prepare for phase 2. This will be fun.”

[OOC] Sorry for how lengthy this is. I'll try and take it easy with Hana and Jin.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Sanjirou

"Chizuru, are you alright? You're not hurt or anything, are you? Tell me where you are, I'll be right there!"

After several seconds of just standing there he nods and says that he'll get there as fast as he can. Luckily he doesn't have to go all the way to Akiba, but instead to the park just a short walk away from their home. With that he slides the phone into his pocket and starts to run with all of his might. To him appears as if the entire world is slowing down and he begins being able to make out the faces of the people that pass him despite his speed, but that's normal for when he starts to run. And yet for some reason he gets the feeling that he's being followed. For the moment he ignores this feeling and sees the entrance to an underground mall. He doesn't take the time to try and force his way through the crowds leaving and entering for safety she he just charges at the concrete slab put in place to prevent people from falling into the hole accidently.

He jumps with just a small amount of power so that he can slide his foot onto the rail. With that he focuses all of his energy on that leg to not only hoist him up from the ground, but to also send him through the air and landing safely onto the other side. But he doesn't let this little act of his slow him down. He continues running as fast as he can until he remembers a shortcut to the park from this location. With that he darts into the next alley and starts to leap over the various pieces of junk that get into his way. After clearing everything he finds himself against a wall that seems to want to block him off but he already knows about this. Using the same method as before he uses a trash bin this time to send him to the top of the wall and hoist himself over only to land safely on the other side. He continues running through the streets until he finally arrives at the center of a park near his home, but he doesn't see Chizuru at all. Now he starts to get a little scared.

Chizuru

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Don't worry too much about it. I'm with friends so I'm safe. I'll meet you where we normally go, okay? Wait for me there."

Once she hears him agree to the proposal she slides the phone back into her pocket and runs to the door only to see that there is someone possibly attempting to flee. She just bows to the man and says, "I'm sorry, Sir. Please vacate the premises through the front door. This is a closed off area. Thank you." But before the man could respond she bounds pass him and into the building only to make her way into the changing room. She silently groans when she sees that she's not the only one that doesn't want to flee in the uniform, despite how cute everyone seems to think it is, but she puts up with it and quickly changes into her street clothes. Once that's finished she makes her way out of the building and takes the moment to look around and see that the place doesn't look that much different from normal, but that's because the place is always busy and bustling with activity.

"No! I need to concentrate on finding a way back home!"

She quickly looks around the area again, this time trying to find a way to get through the crowd, and breaks off into a run. It's only not that she regrets getting her current shoes, but she puts up with it while concentrating on keeping her balance, something easier said than done. But thankfully she underwent some martial arts training with her brother so she's able to do so a little easier than most others. But regardless of how easy it is for her to keep her balance right now she still concentrates on it while making her way through the growing crowd rather forcefully until she sees what she can only describe as a blessing. She quickly cuts through the crowd in a new direction and stops next to the manager of the cafe and his car.

"No time to explain, Manager, but I can you take me to the part next to the apartment building? My brother's waiting for me there!"

The man nods as he slides into the car and opens the door from the inside. Chizuru slides in as well and closes the door just as the engine roars to life. It's only then that Chizuru realizes that he doesn't drive one of the normal cars, but he seems to have opted for an American import. But this is no time to get distracted by vehicles. She quickly fastens her safety belt and braces herself for the jolt of suddenly taking off into the street, which is rather clear all things considered. She quickly looks at her phone and sees the time only to realize that Sanjirou must already be waiting on her. But she just relaxes as much as she can in the seat and closes her eyes until she feels the car come to a stop. Somehow the man had gotten to the park rather quickly, that or she dozed off without realizing. With that she thanks the man as she climbs out of the vehicle and runs to the center of the park. She doesn't bother yelling to him, she just runs to her brother and nearly takes him down with a hug.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Chizuru, are you alright? You're not hurt or anything, are you? Tell me where you are, I'll be right there!"

The boy begins running again, as Brown tries to keep up with him, building roofs permitting.

"It always gets harder, doesn't it?" Brown thinks to himself, shaking his armored head in irritation.

As the roof supply begins dying down, the knight jumps down onto the ground, right in front of a crowded mall. Of course, nobody in the crowd seemed to care; which was perfectly justified seeing the dragonships in the sky. The authorities had the place barred with caution rails while selective policemen direct the civilians family by family. He sees his quarry charge directly at the caution rails, using one as a propulsion device to spring up over the massive hole one of dragon-lasers most likely caused.

Brown simply runs around the entire scene. While this let his quarry get a head-start, it also cast suspicion away from him, which was more favorable. Seeing a ladder to another building roof, Brown climbs up, after a minute looking down from the building to see his target jumping over junk in an alleyway.

"C'mon, damn it!" Brown yells, unknowingly out loud.

After more pursuing, the target finally makes a beeline for a park across from the building Brown was occupying.....And finally stops dead-center.

"Finally..." Brown thinks as he jumps down from the building directly. Seeing a car nearby, he hides behind the tree closest to his quarry as a girl runs towards the target, embracing him. Near them stood Suijiro, who had materialized a second earlier. he motioned to Suijiro, who nods and walks towards the two.

---------------------

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Don't worry too much about it. I'm with friends so I'm safe. I'll meet you where we normally go, okay? Wait for me there."

"I'm sorry, Sir. Please vacate the premises through the front door. This is a closed-off area. Thank you."

"I'm not-" Suijiro starts, only for the girl to run off.

"This was NOT supposed to be a game of tag. Oh, poopy!"

After averting his gaze as she (he thinks) undresses, he begins running after her, losing her in a crowd of running humans. He felt bad for them all.....

After he wades past, Suijiro sees her get into a car with the authoritative manager from the Sentai Cafe. He won't be able to catch them on foot.

"Thanks, Oberon." Suijiro thinks to himself sarcastically. "Lock our full powers away just to make THEM happy. Not like we're sadists, honey! Geez, I love the man, but he can be so clueless sometimes..."

It didn't help that Oberon said he would lock the teleportation powers away as well once recruitment was done. THAT made some sense. Wouldn't help for people to start randomly teleporting around town. They didn't want to spook the Humans more than they undoubtedly had.

"Guess I gotta do it the hard way....Now, the girl said a park, right? The closest park is...."

Placing his left hand to his chest, the youth disappears in a pink aura.

As his eyes open, Suijiro finds himself in the middle of a park. Looking to his left, he sees Brown hiding by one of the trees. He keeps quiet, so as not to give away his comrade.

A short distance away stands the source of the male readings, looking around nervously..a phone in hand.

WHOOSH!

Parking by a sidewalk was a car of American design. Out runs the the girl he was chasing into the arms of her....brother?

Suijiro nods to Brown who walks out of his hiding place and up to the two.

"Excuse me...? Suijiro asks. "Sorry to be abrupt, but my name is Suijiro and this is Brown. What we're about to say will seem unbelievable at first, but considering your situation, I don't think you have much of a choice in listening, do you?"

"We are members of a race called the Fae, who were dream-weavers during your race's medieval era." Brown says. "We nourished and protected the dreams of your race for centuries. Ambition, romance, whatever have you, we were there."

"However, your race began advancing at a rate much faster than it was meant to." Suijiro says. "And once your dreams' substance became less and less common, we retired to the cosmos to go to sleep. But now somebody freed an evil witch of our race named Titania. SHE is the one commanding the fleet now attacking planet Earth."

"You are aware of a fighting force known as the Super Sentai, correct?" Brown says."They have protected Humanity for millenia now. You should know full well that they are not fiction....Since you live at their country of origin."

"Well, you have the Power Rangers, France Five, Sports Rangers, Ninja Captors who are probably dead now...That's ignoring all the Kamen-" Suijiro starts.

"Like I was saying....." Brown says to him before turning back to the youths. "You two are unaware of it now, but you carry the blood of our race, and as such, have the potential to become our race's finest fighting force. A new Sentai. However, we cannot force you to embrace this destiny. You must make the choice yourself."

Before the other two can so much as speak, Brown extends his two hands in front of the targets, as strange lights envelop the appendages. Out spring two shield-looking devices, of which he hands to the two targets.

"What say you, dears?" Suijiro asks, resting his arms.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Sujiro smiles with a release of relief after seeing that his sister is okay, but he's still a little curious about the guy that dropped her off. He decides to put that out of his mind for now until he sees two people dressed strangely, to put it mildly. He instinctively moves to shield Chizuru from them and takes an aggressive stance while the two talk about Super Sentai and other groups that are all too well known. But that still doesn't change the fact that Sujirou has decided that he doesn't like these guys. If anything, he knows that they have strength beyond that of the average human so he has to try to protect Chizuru even more. Things were not looking up for him, until one of them brandishes two shields asking if they want to join.

He stares at the two of them as if they were crazy, but he finally lets his mind rest on a certain answer after he remembers something important. He remembers how the Sentai typically fought for the good of the world and served as protectors. Sure it would be something more for him to protect, but it would mean that he protects his own world, Chizuru. With that in his mind he relaxes his body a bit and takes the shield from the man in the strange outfit. He puts it on his arm as he's seen in the movies and turns to tell Chizuru to go on home where it's safe, but he's shocked to see that she took a shield as well.

"You think I'm going to let you fight without me, Nii-chan? Think again. Besides, I still remember some of the techniques that I was taught. So I guess that this means that we're Sentai now? Or is there something special we need to do?"

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"You think I'm going to let you fight without me, Nii-chan? Think again. Besides, I still remember some of the techniques that I was taught. So I guess that this means that we're Sentai now? Or is there something special we need to do?"

"Not quite, love." Suijiro says. "There are two more people we need...."

Suijiro notes the hostile intent of the male as he moves to protect his sister. It was an admirable trait, but unfounded. If Suijiro and Brown wanted to hurt them, would they have talked to their targets first?

"Ugh...Men..." Suijiro thinks to himself.

That feeling again.....More readings. Probably the other two.

"Male and Female, again." Suijiro says to Brown. "Same weird signature. One's coming from the east, and one's practically walking distance in the opposite direction."

Hmm....Brown was aware that there was a shrine to the east. The other signature could be coming from anywhere.

"Let's investigate the closest one first." Brown says, "If I'm not mistaken, I passed a gym on the way here. We'll go there first. It'll save us all the hassle of going to the East and then trekking the whole way back."

Suijiro points at Sanjuro and Chizuru.

"What about these two?" Suijiro asks. "Should they come with us?"

"Why not?" Brown says absently, walking westward from the park.

Sanjuro messes with an earring on his right ear as he walks along after Brown.

"You loves coming?" He asks happily. "And....Do either of you know any good jewelry shops around here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back